Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno C8 HiOs version full of bugs, advice to downgrade
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno C8 HiOs version full of bugs, advice to downgrade

Tecno C8 HiOs version full of bugs, advice to downgrade

Twonity
Twonity
Twonity
23-04-2016, 12:12 PM

I upgraded my tecno C8 android to the latest version 6.0 which was officially released by tecno developers. I noticed today that the Rom is full of bugs. My question is will I encounter any issue(s) is I downgrade the phone to its original stock Rom 5.0.2?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2016, 02:19 PM
(23-04-2016, 12:12 PM)Twonity I upgraded my tecno C8 android to the latest version 6.0 which was officially released by tecno developers. I noticed today that the Rom is full of bugs. My question is will I encounter any issue(s) is I downgrade the phone to its original stock Rom 5.0.2?

No,you shouldn't encounter any problem.
see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-down...roid-phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
betterlife
betterlife
betterlife
20-04-2017, 08:09 AM
pease help me!

i have upgraded my tecno cammon c8 to marshmallow, and after many bugs i decided to downgrade but i don't have internet connection permanently.
so i downloaded Vcom drivers and the downgrade tool. so i want to know if internet connection is still needed during the flashtool process.
thanks
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-04-2017, 11:05 AM
(20-04-2017, 08:09 AM)betterlife pease help me!

i have upgraded my tecno cammon c8 to marshmallow, and after many bugs i decided to downgrade but i don't have internet connection permanently.
so i downloaded Vcom drivers and the downgrade tool. so i want to know if internet connection is still needed during the flashtool process.
thanks

Create new thread for your issue, for how to create https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile