Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] i9500 wont detect Sim card.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] i9500 wont detect Sim card.

[Please help] i9500 wont detect Sim card.

DokterSweg
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2016, 05:03 AM

I am in desperate need of help. I flashed an original Rom of Android 4.4.2 after my phone (Samsung S4 i9500) started to act weird. After I flashed the Rom and turned the phone on, I noticed that it wasn’t detecting my sim. When I tapped the mobile data tab from the notification bar it tells me “insert sim card to access network services”. My imei is “null” and baseband is unknown. I’ve tried some of the havok methods and nothing worked. I tried some other methods on the internet and they also didn’t work. I was really hoping if you could help me fix my phone. Hope to hear from you soon.
This post was last modified: 26-01-2016, 05:06 AM by DokterSweg. Edit Reason: Slight Clarification.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2016, 01:37 PM
(26-01-2016, 05:03 AM)DokterSweg I am in desperate need of help. I flashed an original Rom of Android 4.4.2 after my phone (Samsung S4 i9500) started to act weird. After I flashed the Rom and turned the phone on, I noticed that it wasn’t detecting my sim. When I tapped the mobile data tab from the notification bar it tells me “insert sim card to access network services”. My imei is “null” and baseband is unknown. I’ve tried some of the havok methods and nothing worked. I tried some other methods on the internet and they also didn’t work. I was really hoping if you could help me fix my phone. Hope to hear from you soon.

You need to flash a compatible firmware to regain Baseband

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2016, 04:27 PM
(26-01-2016, 01:37 PM)hovatek
(26-01-2016, 05:03 AM)DokterSweg I am in desperate need of help. I flashed an original Rom of Android 4.4.2 after my phone (Samsung S4 i9500) started to act weird. After I flashed the Rom and turned the phone on, I noticed that it wasn’t detecting my sim. When I tapped the mobile data tab from the notification bar it tells me “insert sim card to access network services”. My imei is “null” and baseband is unknown. I’ve tried some of the havok methods and nothing worked. I tried some other methods on the internet and they also didn’t work. I was really hoping if you could help me fix my phone. Hope to hear from you soon.

You need to flash a compatible firmware to regain Baseband.
Compatible in what sense? Because I'm sure the stock ROM is compatible with my phone.
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2016, 04:29 PM

Compatible in what sense? Because I'm sure the stock ROM is compatible with my phone.
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2016, 04:35 PM

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2016, 09:39 PM
(26-01-2016, 04:35 PM)DokterSweg Compatible in what sense? Because I'm sure the stock ROM is compatible with my phone.

How many different firmware have you tried

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
DokterSweg
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2016, 09:48 PM
(26-01-2016, 09:39 PM)hovatek
(26-01-2016, 04:35 PM)DokterSweg Compatible in what sense? Because I'm sure the stock ROM is compatible with my phone.

How many different firmware have you tried
Well, I've only tried one. Its the Russian one if I'm not mistaken. It has SER at the end of it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2016, 11:26 AM
(26-01-2016, 09:48 PM)DokterSweg Well, I've only tried one. Its the Russian one if I'm not mistaken. It has SER at the end of it.

Search for and try another

Note!