Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unknown situation
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unknown situation

[Please help] Unknown situation

samseen1
samseen1
samseen1
Techie Member
24-01-2016, 09:10 PM

Please hovatec, im seriously in need of your assistance.
I have an innjoo one 3d phone, the phone mic work when recording but when on calls,the other party(i.e the hearer) doesnt hear anything i say. I thought it was a mic problem, but the mic works because i record with it. To my surprise,while on call,the hearer doesnt hear my words but hears click sound when i make a selection on the screen. Please could it be a software problem because its definitely not hardware problem. Im just confused,please help me o.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-01-2016, 12:22 PM
(24-01-2016, 09:10 PM)samseen1 Please hovatec, im seriously in need of your assistance.
I have an innjoo one 3d phone, the phone mic work when recording but when on calls,the other party(i.e the hearer) doesnt hear anything i say. I thought it was a mic problem, but the mic works because i record with it. To my surprise,while on call,the hearer doesnt hear my words but hears click sound when i make a selection on the screen. Please could it be a software problem because its definitely not hardware problem. Im just confused,please help me o.

Do headsets work for calls?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.