Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android dm verity corrupted
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

dm verity corrupted

dm verity corrupted

Lumyx012
Lumyx012
Lumyx012
25-01-2023, 08:37 AM

Hello, im using infinix hot 11s, and yesterday it prompted a message to do a software update, so i left my phone for several minutes and i came back with a message dm verity corrupted, and it only boots the recovery mode, i tried factory resetting but it didn't work, i tried finding fix on youtube, and people with the same problem tried flashing a factory stock rom using sp flash, but i always get stuck on the mediatek authenticator (see image attached) even if i went straight to Sp flash, it would get an error (see images), does anybody know how to fix this problem?
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 45.92 KB / Downloads: 18
.png
xxx.PNG
Size: 72.49 KB / Downloads: 12
.png
xxc.png
Size: 71.49 KB / Downloads: 12
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
26-01-2023, 10:49 AM
(25-01-2023, 08:37 AM)Lumyx012 Hello, im using infinix hot 11s, and yesterday it prompted a message to do a software update, so i left my phone for several minutes and i came back with a message dm verity corrupted, and it only boots the recovery mode, i tried factory resetting but it didn't work, i tried finding fix on youtube, and people with the same problem tried flashing a factory stock rom using sp flash, but i always get stuck on the mediatek authenticator (see image attached) even if i went straight to Sp flash, it would get an error (see images), does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Flash using MTK Client @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html
Lumyx012
Lumyx012
Lumyx012
26-01-2023, 12:55 PM
(26-01-2023, 10:49 AM)Abdulakeem14
(25-01-2023, 08:37 AM)Lumyx012 Hello, im using infinix hot 11s, and yesterday it prompted a message to do a software update, so i left my phone for several minutes and i came back with a message dm verity corrupted, and it only boots the recovery mode, i tried factory resetting but it didn't work, i tried finding fix on youtube, and people with the same problem tried flashing a factory stock rom using sp flash, but i always get stuck on the mediatek authenticator (see image attached) even if i went straight to Sp flash, it would get an error (see images), does anybody know how to fix this problem?

i tried following but i got errors on first part of the command like, failed to install pyside6, and the 2nd part of the command i got an error of not having shiboken, i also tried doing this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html, but everytime i plug my device it will turn on (charging port icon) and because the dm verity corruption turns off my device after 5 seconds, it will turn off. and then on again. which makes it hard for me to follow nstructions as the mediatek preloader usb port keeps popping on and off in device manager. is there anyway i can do this? i dont have developer option on as well as usb debugging, and my only hope is to do apply update using sd card, but to do that i need to find the update.zip firmware, but almost all firmwares i see here and on the other forums are firmwares used to sp flashing.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
27-01-2023, 09:07 AM
(26-01-2023, 12:55 PM)Lumyx012
(26-01-2023, 10:49 AM)Abdulakeem14

i tried following but i got errors on first part of the command like, failed to install pyside6, and the 2nd part of the command i got an error of not having shiboken, i also tried doing this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html, but everytime i plug my device it will turn on (charging port icon) and because the dm verity corruption turns off my device after 5 seconds, it will turn off. and then on again. which makes it hard for me to follow nstructions as the mediatek preloader usb port keeps popping on and off in device manager. is there anyway i can do this? i dont have developer option on as well as usb debugging, and my only hope is to do apply update using sd card, but to do that i need to find the update.zip firmware, but almost all firmwares i see here and on the other forums are firmwares used to sp flashing.
Did you install Vcom drivers?
Disconnect) reconnect the battery and try again.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
30-01-2023, 04:43 PM

(26-01-2023, 12:55 PM)Lumyx012 i tried following but i got errors on first part of the command like, failed to install pyside6, and the 2nd part of the command i got an error of not having shiboken, i also tried doing this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html, but everytime i plug my device it will turn on (charging port icon) and because the dm verity corruption turns off my device after 5 seconds, it will turn off. and then on again. which makes it hard for me to follow nstructions as the mediatek preloader usb port keeps popping on and off in device manager. is there anyway i can do this? i dont have developer option on as well as usb debugging, and my only hope is to do apply update using sd card, but to do that i need to find the update.zip firmware, but almost all firmwares i see here and on the other forums are firmwares used to sp flashing.

What is your python version? Share screenshot of mtk client error(s)
leecher27
leecher27
leecher27
18-04-2023, 12:29 PM
hi i have the same error, same problem and same model i cant force my device into brom mode only preloader (already used sp flash tool, mtk utility, software download) also tried cmd and platform tools latest method using fastboot method for flashing stock(eg: manually like fastboot flash super super.img and so on) by following the scatter file but it makes it worst (result: a lot of weird lines showing up like lcd malfunction) 

my last option is TP please help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2023, 11:17 AM
(18-04-2023, 12:29 PM)leecher27 hi i have the same error, same problem and same model i cant force my device into brom mode only preloader (already used sp flash tool, mtk utility, software download) also tried cmd and platform tools latest method using fastboot method for flashing stock(eg: manually like fastboot flash super super.img and so on) by following the scatter file but it makes it worst (result: a lot of weird lines showing up like lcd malfunction) 

my last option is TP please help me

This is someone else's thread.
Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.