Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Flashing on Research Download
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Flashing on Research Download

Flashing on Research Download

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
unohunoh
unohunoh
unohunoh
Enthusiastic Member
22-05-2022, 01:43 AM

Hello

My plan is to install Magisk on my Tablet, but because my device has a Unisoc Chipset, it's difficult to unlock the bootloader. Then I found out that I could flash my firmware in Research Download Application, so I put my Pac firmware file in the app and tick the boot img and replace it with the boot img that I flashed via Magisk app, and then I click the Start button. It passed, but I'm stuck on Boot.

My question is there other way? or like modifying some files to bypass that i faced when im trying to flash the boot img from magisk? because unlocking bootloader to my device kinda hard no matter i try. Thankyou in advanced.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
22-05-2022, 10:58 AM
In order for the system to boot without an unlocked bootloader,
you need to sign the patched boot.img and edit vbmeta.

What device is it?
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
22-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Share your boot.img and vbmeta.img, I'll help you with that.
unohunoh
unohunoh
unohunoh
Enthusiastic Member
23-05-2022, 09:34 AM
(22-05-2022, 11:29 AM)Gargoyle Share your boot.img and vbmeta.img, I'll help you with that.

hello i can't upload the attachment here how about on Gmail? it's hard to communicate here
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
23-05-2022, 09:53 AM

unohunoh
Gargoyle Share your boot.img and vbmeta.img, I'll help you with that.

hello i can't upload the attachment here how about on Gmail? it's hard to communicate here

You have a private message.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
23-05-2022, 08:10 PM
unohunoh Hello

My plan is to install Magisk on my Tablet, but because my device has a Unisoc Chipset, it's difficult to unlock the bootloader. Then I found out that I could flash my firmware in Research Download Application, so I put my Pac firmware file in the app and tick the boot img and replace it with the boot img that I flashed via Magisk app, and then I click the Start button. It passed, but I'm stuck on Boot.

My question is there other way? or like modifying some files to bypass that i faced when im trying to flash the boot img from magisk? because unlocking bootloader to my device kinda hard no matter i try. Thankyou in advanced.

No, you need an unlocked bootloader to flash a modified boot. even if you flash using research download, you'll end up bricking your device
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
23-05-2022, 09:04 PM
Abdulakeem14
unohunoh Hello

No, you need an unlocked bootloader to flash a modified boot. even if you flash using research download, you'll end up bricking your device

I have two Unisoc devices, SC9863a and UMS512_T610.
Both devices are rooted, without an unlocked bootloader, only the signed magisk patched boot.img and custom vbmeta.
I flashed with CM2SP2.
This post was last modified: 23-05-2022, 09:13 PM by Gargoyle.
Attached Files
.jpg
screen-2022-05-23-[22-08-57]-1.jpg
Size: 57.49 KB / Downloads: 5
.png
Screenshot_20220523-221018.png
Size: 101.13 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
Screenshot_20220523-221037.png
Size: 48.41 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
Screenshot_20220523-221127.png
Size: 168.79 KB / Downloads: 5
unohunoh
unohunoh
unohunoh
Enthusiastic Member
23-05-2022, 10:14 PM
(22-05-2022, 11:29 AM)Gargoyle Share your boot.img and vbmeta.img, I'll help you with that.

hello this is the file of my boot and vbmeta, i don't know what vbmeta img you're looking for but i upload 3 files here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Contributor
23-05-2022, 10:45 PM
unohunoh

hello this is the file of my boot and vbmeta, i don't know what vbmeta img you're looking for but i upload 3 files here

https://mega.nz/file/fRNkELia#RUOGRtYjqN...cO4KptpR84
unohunoh
unohunoh
unohunoh
Enthusiastic Member
23-05-2022, 11:46 PM

(23-05-2022, 10:45 PM)Gargoyle
unohunoh

https://mega.nz/file/fRNkELia#RUOGRtYjqN...cO4KptpR84

hello i already flashed and its already boot but my internet wifi is always has not internet access?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next