Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android MI MAX 3 BOOTLOADER UNLOCK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MI MAX 3 BOOTLOADER UNLOCK

MI MAX 3 BOOTLOADER UNLOCK

Alcross888
Alcross888
Alcross888
Enthusiastic Member
28-04-2022, 06:32 AM

Hello....Please help me unlock my Mi Max 3 bootloader with a modified fastboot as I seen somewhere here on this forum for another device. Or please help me do it via Hex Editing or some alternative method or the other. My phone was originally unlocked before it fell into water. I dried out the phone using the rice method, but when I was trying to get my phone back to work I used a tool that accidently relocked the bootloader. I then used MiFlash and the EDL test point method and I was able the phone working, but since there was some occasional freezing of the phone screen, I reflashed the phone using the same method a few times and now got stuck in the MIUI screen (for hours) and I am unable to access mi account in developer options to get my phone unlocked the official way through Miunlock tool. PLEASE HELP.
This post was last modified: 28-04-2022, 06:42 AM by Alcross888.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2022, 08:50 AM
(28-04-2022, 06:32 AM)Alcross888 Hello....Please help me unlock my Mi Max 3 bootloader with a modified fastboot as I seen somewhere here on this forum for another device. Or please help me do it via Hex Editing or some alternative method or the other. My phone was originally unlocked before it fell into water. I dried out the phone using the rice method, but when I was trying to get my phone back to work I used a tool that accidently relocked the bootloader. I then used MiFlash and the EDL test point method and I was able the phone working, but since there was some occasional freezing of the phone screen, I reflashed the phone using the same method a few times and now got stuck in the MIUI screen (for hours) and I am unable to access mi account in developer options to get my phone unlocked the official way through Miunlock tool. PLEASE HELP.

Try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYAhYyX...sp=sharing
Flash both in EDL

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Alcross888
Alcross888
Alcross888
Enthusiastic Member
01-05-2022, 03:07 AM
Thank you so much for the reply Admin. The googledrive file says that I need access to download it. Are those the two folder files named Mi Max Step 1 and Mi Max Step 2 to unlock the bootloader?
Alcross888
Alcross888
Alcross888
Enthusiastic Member
01-05-2022, 03:29 AM
(01-05-2022, 03:07 AM)Alcross888 Thank you so much for the reply Admin. The googledrive file says that I need access to download it. Are those the two folder files named Mi Max Step 1 and Mi Max Step 2 to unlock the bootloader? I they are, I have those. I am having difficulty flashing them in EDL. Step 1 succeeds. But Step2 doesnt finish flashing.
Alcross888
Alcross888
Alcross888
Enthusiastic Member
02-05-2022, 08:01 AM

(30-04-2022, 08:50 AM)hovatek
(28-04-2022, 06:32 AM)Alcross888 Hello....Please help me unlock my Mi Max 3 bootloader with a modified fastboot as I seen somewhere here on this forum for another device. Or please help me do it via Hex Editing or some alternative method or the other. My phone was originally unlocked before it fell into water. I dried out the phone using the rice method, but when I was trying to get my phone back to work I used a tool that accidently relocked the bootloader. I then used MiFlash and the EDL test point method and I was able the phone working, but since there was some occasional freezing of the phone screen, I reflashed the phone using the same method a few times and now got stuck in the MIUI screen (for hours) and I am unable to access mi account in developer options to get my phone unlocked the official way through Miunlock tool. PLEASE HELP.
Try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYAhYyX...sp=sharing
Flash both in EDL

Thank you Sir. I was able to flash both files successfully, but when I booted up to fastboot and checked the bootloader is still locked. 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2022, 02:44 PM
(02-05-2022, 08:01 AM)Alcross888 Thank you Sir. I was able to flash both files successfully, but when I booted up to fastboot and checked the bootloader is still locked. 

After flashing, you'll need Hydra or Miracle Thunder. Do you have either?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Alcross888
Alcross888
Alcross888
Enthusiastic Member
04-05-2022, 02:58 AM
(03-05-2022, 02:44 PM)hovatek
(02-05-2022, 08:01 AM)Alcross888 Thank you Sir. I was able to flash both files successfully, but when I booted up to fastboot and checked the bootloader is still locked. 

After flashing, you'll need Hydra or Miracle Thunder. Do you have either?

I used Miracle thunder and flashed stock rom. But still stuck at boot. I think I had earlier made a mistake by using fix fs which might have destroyed partitions. I got a Mi max 3 dump file and flashed the userarea 1gb.bin using emmc dongle, but I was unable to flash the boot1.bin, boot2.bin and ext_csd.bin files. I again flashed the global stock rom, but still not booting. 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2022, 05:10 PM
(04-05-2022, 02:58 AM)Alcross888 After flashing, you'll need Hydra or Miracle Thunder. Do you have either?

I used Miracle thunder and flashed stock rom. But still stuck at boot. I think I had earlier made a mistake by using fix fs which might have destroyed partitions. I got a Mi max 3 dump file and flashed the userarea 1gb.bin using emmc dongle, but I was unable to flash the boot1.bin, boot2.bin and ext_csd.bin files. I again flashed the global stock rom, but still not booting. 

At what point did did you get stuck at boot

Note!