Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to root LG V10 F600S andriod 7
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to root LG V10 F600S andriod 7

How to root LG V10 F600S andriod 7

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
29-03-2022, 04:23 AM

Greetings.pleas I need help rooting my lg v10 f600s.i recently upgraded it from marshmallow to naugout and tried rooting it using kingroot and lingo root both pc and apk versions of the app but all failed.tried unlocking boot loader but the phone can't boot in to fashion mode,When you boot in to recovery it shows andriod bot icon with no commands.are that any other ways through which I can get root on this phone.thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2022, 12:16 PM
(29-03-2022, 04:23 AM)calvinkegham Greetings.pleas I need help rooting my lg v10 f600s.i recently upgraded it from marshmallow to naugout and tried rooting it using kingroot and lingo root both pc and apk versions of the app but all failed.tried unlocking boot loader but the phone can't boot in to fashion mode,When you boot in to recovery it shows andriod bot icon with no commands.are that any other ways through which I can get root on this phone.thanks

There should be a pre-rooted TOT for this mode LGF600SATV10msystemROOTED.rar
http://storagecow.eu/Xda/LG%20V10/Korean...ROOTED.rar
This post was last modified: 30-03-2022, 12:18 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
03-04-2022, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the reply.what andriod version is the tot firmware
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
03-04-2022, 11:31 PM
I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT MY DEVICE IS SK TELECOM VARIANT
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2022, 10:45 AM

(03-04-2022, 10:17 PM)calvinkegham Thanks for the reply.what andriod version is the tot firmware

I don't know the details of the firmware.
Do you have the factory firmware for the device just in case?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
10-04-2022, 01:49 PM
Yes I I have the factory firmware.i did some research and turns out the tot firmware is prerooted lolipop.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2022, 07:29 AM
(10-04-2022, 01:49 PM)calvinkegham Yes I I have the factory firmware.i did some research and turns out the tot firmware is prerooted lolipop.

I've been unable to find a pre-rooted Nougat. It might be possible to unlock bootloader but with the aid of a box

Note!
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
09-05-2022, 06:12 AM
Greetings i dont have access to a box that i can use.i discovered afterwards that the nougat firmware that i flashed had bugs ,and now the phone will just suddenly turn off while in use even if the battery is charged .the phone might go off with 60,50 % charge.and the speaker phone no longer works and also the battery drains so much even when not in use.i have tried downgrading it back to MM firmware but i keep getting errors using lg uppercut tool like this kdz does not support refurbish and invalid command response.i did some research and tried various other tools and solutions to fix this errors but nothing works.i am stuck with the buged nougat firmware now.pleas do you have any solutions that i can try.i will upload some screen shots later.thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2022, 06:32 PM
(09-05-2022, 06:12 AM)calvinkegham Greetings i dont have access to a box that i can use.i discovered afterwards that the nougat firmware that i flashed had bugs ,and now the phone will just suddenly turn off while in use even if the battery is charged .the phone might go off with 60,50 % charge.and the speaker phone no longer works and also the battery drains so much even when not in use.i have tried downgrading it back to MM firmware but i keep getting errors using lg uppercut tool like this kdz does not support refurbish and invalid command response.i did some research and tried various other tools and solutions to fix this errors but nothing works.i am stuck with the buged nougat firmware now.pleas do you have any solutions that i can try.i will upload some screen  shots later.thanks.

QFIL might have been a good option if the firehose were available

Note!
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
calvinkegham
10-05-2022, 06:45 PM

Greetings thanks gor the quick reply. found an youtube video that i followed and made a QFIL flashable firmware for the phone and a fire hose file and when i tried flashing the phone it would not show up on QFIL list of com ports.Qfile was not detecting the phone at all even though it showed up on device manager and also on lgup tool.i am still trying to figure out what is causing the phone not to be detected by qfil.do you have any fixes i can try
Pages (2): 1 2 Next