Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Spark 3 Pro stuck in boot loop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno Spark 3 Pro stuck in boot loop

Tecno Spark 3 Pro stuck in boot loop

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2021, 08:57 PM

I tried to root my phone using magisk and fastboot but after runningĀ 
Code:

fastboot reboot
my device has been stuck in a boot loop. I let the battery drain down as it is in-built but while trying to charge it, it begins the boot loop again which I think is stopping SP Flash tool working because when it powers on, SP Flash tool shows an error message. I can't get to recovery mode using the Power + Volume Up or Volume Down combinations, either.
I browsed about the orange state message which it shows on the boot screen but the solution I keep seeing involves using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool, but the phone can't stay off.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2021, 03:39 PM
(21-12-2021, 08:57 PM)elfkuzco I tried to root my phone using magisk and fastboot but after runningĀ 
Code:

fastboot reboot
my device has been stuck in a boot loop. I let the battery drain down as it is in-built but while trying to charge it, it begins the boot loop again which I think is stopping SP Flash tool working because when it powers on, SP Flash tool shows an error message. I can't get to recovery mode using the Power + Volume Up or Volume Down combinations, either.
I browsed about the orange state message which it shows on the boot screen but the solution I keep seeing involves using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool, but the phone can't stay off.

Download the DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and flash using SP flash tool.
You just connect the phone when SP flash tool is ready and it should detect the phone and commence flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
23-12-2021, 06:15 PM
Dismantle the battery and try flashing with sp
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2021, 08:52 PM
Ok. I tried flashing with SP tool and mtk-bypass utility as I found out the device is using secure boot and the DA files didn't work with my stock firmware. SP flash tool was showing an error when I loaded the DA file. So, while I was flashing using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool All_In_One_DA file, the USB connection got interrupted and I had to stop the download. Since then, the phone won't turn on or charge again or show the boot loop behaviour it was exhibiting before. It's just dead. Saw a thread about charging it for days but I have been doing that and no response so far
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2021, 09:17 PM

(23-12-2021, 03:39 PM)hovatek
(21-12-2021, 08:57 PM)elfkuzco I tried to root my phone using magisk and fastboot but after runningĀ 
Code:

fastboot reboot

Download the DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and flash using SP flash tool.
You just connect the phone when SP flash tool is ready and it should detect the phone and commence flashing

Ok. I tried flashing with SP tool and mtk-bypass utility as I found out the device is using secure boot and the DA files didn't work with my stock firmware. SP flash tool was showing an error when I loaded the DA file. So, while I was flashing using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool All_In_One_DA file, the USB connection got interrupted and I had to stop the download. Since then, the phone won't turn on or charge again or show the boot loop behaviour it was exhibiting before. It's just dead. Saw a thread about charging it for days but I have been doing that and no response so far
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
23-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Plug the phone to PC and leave it for some few minutes and remove it and try holding down the power botton for 10-30 seconds and see if it can power on .if fail remove the battery complete and try reflashing only preloader
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
Enthusiastic Member
24-12-2021, 07:46 AM
(23-12-2021, 10:39 PM)kelvinchinedu Plug the phone to PC and leave it for some few minutes and remove it and try holding down the power botton for 10-30 seconds and see if it can power on .if fail remove the battery complete and try reflashing only preloader

I have tried so but no change. The battery is inbuilt. The PC says "USB device not recognized"
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
24-12-2021, 08:06 AM
Dismantle the battery
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-12-2021, 05:46 AM
(23-12-2021, 09:17 PM)elfkuzco Ok. I tried flashing with SP tool and mtk-bypass utility as I found out the device is using secure boot and the DA files didn't work with my stock firmware. SP flash tool was showing an error when I loaded the DA file. So, while I was flashing using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool All_In_One_DA file, the USB connection got interrupted and I had to stop the download. Since then, the phone won't turn on or charge again or show the boot loop behaviour it was exhibiting before. It's just dead. Saw a thread about charging it for days but I have been doing that and no response so far

That would be https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
What error did you get with the DA? LIB DA mismatch?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
Enthusiastic Member
27-12-2021, 09:50 AM

(25-12-2021, 05:46 AM)hovatek
(23-12-2021, 09:17 PM)elfkuzco Ok. I tried flashing with SP tool and mtk-bypass utility as I found out the device is using secure boot and the DA files didn't work with my stock firmware. SP flash tool was showing an error when I loaded the DA file. So, while I was flashing using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool All_In_One_DA file, the USB connection got interrupted and I had to stop the download. Since then, the phone won't turn on or charge again or show the boot loop behaviour it was exhibiting before. It's just dead. Saw a thread about charging it for days but I have been doing that and no response so far

That would be https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
What error did you get with the DA? LIB DA mismatch?

Yeah. I disabled it in the options but when I try flashing, this time, I get an exception message which I looked up in one of your threads and it turns out to be incompatible firmware. I downloaded another version but still the same error. Is there an order to flash the images or everything at once?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next