Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Is it safe to not flash tkv and tranfs partition on Mediatek devices?
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Is it safe to not flash tkv and tranfs partition on Mediatek devices?

[Please help] Is it safe to not flash tkv and tranfs partition on Mediatek devices?

IpaxR8
IpaxR8
IpaxR8
01-11-2021, 09:16 AM

Sorry if this a wrong section to ask to.

I just want to ask is it safe if I don't flash tkv and tranfs partition on mediatek? FYI I'm using Infinix X639 (Note 10)

I can't flash that both partition because I need to disable verfied boot and I've tried to disable it with zero result. So I take a chance not to flash that both partition. and now I cannot update via OTA, it always failed.

Any answer would be much appreciated. Thanks.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 09:35 AM by IpaxR8.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
03-11-2021, 08:57 AM
(01-11-2021, 09:16 AM)IpaxR8 Sorry if this a wrong section to ask to.

I just want to ask is it safe if I don't flash tkv and tranfs partition on mediatek? FYI I'm using Infinix X639 (Note 10)

I can't flash that both partition because I need to disable verfied boot and I've tried to disable it with zero result. So I take a chance not to flash that both partition. and now I cannot update via OTA, it always failed.

Any answer would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Your phone should boot up fine without flashing these partitions.
What are you really trying to achieve bro
fsds gdsa
fsds gdsa
fsds gdsa
Enthusiastic Member
19-11-2021, 06:35 PM
I have the same problem, is there any negative effect if I exclude those files?
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
20-11-2021, 07:42 AM
(19-11-2021, 06:35 PM)fsds gdsa I have the same problem, is there any negative effect if I exclude those files?
you won't be able to install ota updates. but your phone will work just fine.
ak4website
ak4website
ak4website
08-05-2022, 06:35 PM

(20-11-2021, 07:42 AM)Abdulakeem14
(19-11-2021, 06:35 PM)fsds gdsa I have the same problem, is there any negative effect if I exclude those files?
I unlocked my phone, then after using it. I locked my phone and my phone went to red state. I have the same problem in the question stated above. I know my phone will work just fine without that 2 partition but can you share how to install that partition or how to flash a clean stock rom. I want my phone to go back from what it was before. Thank you in advance.
Khaliil
Khaliil
Khaliil
08-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Hey guys, if you want to apply OTA again do the following, unlock bootloader, disable vbmeta, REFLASH full stock and leave ticks enabled on both tkv and transf this time works, wait for stock to boot, check for OTA and apply normally, i have pova 2 and this solves it, but downside you won't be able to have your bootloader locked

Sent from my TECNO LE7 using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2022, 05:06 PM
(08-05-2022, 06:35 PM)ak4website I unlocked my phone, then after using it. I locked my phone and my phone went to red state. I have the same problem in the question stated above. I know my phone will work just fine without that 2 partition but can you share how to install that partition or how to flash a clean stock rom. I want my phone to go back from what it was before. Thank you in advance.

(08-05-2022, 06:59 PM)Khaliil Hey guys, if you want to apply OTA again do the following, unlock bootloader, disable vbmeta, REFLASH full stock and leave ticks enabled on both tkv and transf this time works, wait for stock to boot, check for OTA and apply normally, i have pova 2 and this solves it, but downside you won't be able to have your bootloader locked

Sent from my TECNO LE7 using Hovatek Mobile

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
TechySkills
TechySkills
TechySkills
26-05-2023, 11:28 AM
(20-11-2021, 07:42 AM)I caLove Abdulakeem14
(19-11-2021, 06:35 PM)fsds gdsa I have the same problem, is there any negative effect if I exclude those files?

Love you brother... I am literally crying right now so hard. You saved me 100$, The tech support said Your phone is dead forever, just sell it to us for 5$, and I didn't sell, I came home, I was so sad, But I thought this phone is dead, what can go wrong, I flashed it, got the verified error, I read this thread, AND MY PHONE IS BACK TO LIFE! ?IDK HOW I CAN THANK YOU, BUT MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER!!!!
This post was last modified: 26-05-2023, 11:30 AM by TechySkills.