Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android lg v50 fastboot mode stuck
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

lg v50 fastboot mode stuck

18-10-2021, 07:45 PM

sir can you help me on how to fix my phone. im trying to enable volte on my phone since yesterday and i rooted my phone then when i tried to Disable AVB via fastboot after done typing the command its stuck in fastboot mode then i tried to restore abl_a&b, boot_a&b, laf_a&b and vbmeta_a&b but still stuck in fastboot mode and i cant go to download mode to flash a stock firmware
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
19-10-2021, 01:00 PM
(18-10-2021, 07:45 PM)davefrancis rossi lg v50 fastboot mode stuck
sir can you help me on how to fix my phone. im trying to enable volte on my phone since yesterday and i rooted my phone then when i tried to Disable AVB via fastboot after done typing the command its stuck in fastboot mode then i tried to restore abl_a&b, boot_a&b, laf_a&b and vbmeta_a&b but still stuck in fastboot mode and i cant go to download mode to flash a stock firmware
try the combo of power + Vol up or down
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-10-2021, 12:46 PM
(18-10-2021, 07:45 PM)davefrancis rossi lg v50 fastboot mode stuck

this files you're restoring, are they some kind of backup you made? at what point did you take the backup?
try flashing files from stock firmware, at least laf from stock firmware then try booting to download mode