Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Blu Studio View 2019 (C6) [C090EQ] Problems With TWRP and GSI
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Blu Studio View 2019 (C6) [C090EQ] Problems With TWRP and GSI

Blu Studio View 2019 (C6) [C090EQ] Problems With TWRP and GSI

BungholeOS-x86
BungholeOS-x86
25-01-2021, 12:50 PM

So I've got the bootloader unlocked and device rooted with magisk-boot.img.

The TWRP Part.
I've been trying to use the SPD TWRP Auto Porter to get me some TWRP but it never boots anytime I try, and I can't find one on google. Not sure if the problem would be something goofy with the autoporter, if there's something maybe i'm doing wrong, or something about this device keeping me from success but, I would super appreciate any info.

GSI's
I've also been trying to get a GSI going, which they halfway do. Though they only go as far as the bootanimation sometimes with some half-dead adb access. This was something I though maybe would fix itself if I was able to get TWRP running mainly because of the way I had to flash the GSI which was through the SPD Upgrade Tool since no twrp and fastboot says it's too big. I feel like it could have something to do with the erasing cache, system, and userdata, either before or after flashing gsi-system.img.

Just not sure where I'm going wrong with either of these
If any info is needed please let me know.
Sorry about anything in this post that may not make the most sense if any doesn't.

This device uses SC7731E if it helps any.
Thanks in advance for anything you may come up with.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-01-2021, 10:32 AM
(25-01-2021, 12:50 PM)BungholeOS-x86 So I've got the bootloader unlocked and device rooted with magisk-boot.img.

The TWRP Part.
I've been trying to use the SPD TWRP Auto Porter to get me some TWRP but it never boots anytime I try, and I can't find one on google. Not sure if the problem would be something goofy with the autoporter, if there's something maybe i'm doing wrong, or something about this device keeping me from success but, I would super appreciate any info.

GSI's
I've also been trying to get a GSI going, which they halfway do. Though they only go as far as the bootanimation sometimes with some half-dead adb access. This was something I though maybe would fix itself if I was able to get TWRP running mainly because of the way I had to flash the GSI which was through the SPD Upgrade Tool since no twrp and fastboot says it's too big. I feel like it could have something to do with the erasing cache, system, and userdata, either before or after flashing gsi-system.img.

Just not sure where I'm going wrong with either of these
If any info is needed please let me know.
Sorry about anything in this post that may not make the most sense if any doesn't.

This device uses SC7731E if it helps any.
Thanks in advance for anything you may come up with.

you can try flashing system using the command under "Extra" @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37734.html (i don't think it'll make any difference seeing as you are able to flash using RD)
and you should perform a factory reset after flashing any rom
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
03-12-2021, 07:50 PM
If u are sure u download the right GSI for ur phone ,in TWRP ,take backup,wipe data , system,darvick and cache ,and cache ,and reboot to recovery (ignore no os message) , after that flash the GSI and flash permiser v5 zip ,do factory reset and reboot the phone (factory reset with not delete any file in internal storage) .

Note if u are running android 9 stock with arm64 , download arm64 ab vndklite or userdebug