Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung clone note 10+ mt6570
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Samsung clone note 10+ mt6570

Samsung clone note 10+ mt6570

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2020, 08:42 AM

(22-10-2020, 08:40 PM)X3non you can keep the firmware that results in the device booting but in black screen, just incase you need to combine this with files from a different firmware
what you need now is to find another firmware with lk.bin that fixes the display
another other firmware that gives less than either circumstance above is useless to you
Hello again. I tried to flash an lk.bin but I got a PMT error. What should I do? Should I do the format except bootloader again? But that would mean erasing everything except bootloader, right?
Please help.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-10-2020, 09:48 AM
(26-10-2020, 08:42 AM)Bricked_clone Hello again. I tried to flash an lk.bin but I got a PMT error. What should I do? Should I do the format except bootloader again? But that would mean erasing everything except bootloader, right?
Please help.

retry using the scatter file from the firmware you flashed successfully
i.e the old scatter file + the new lk.bin
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2020, 10:15 AM
(26-10-2020, 09:48 AM)X3non retry using the scatter file from the firmware you flashed successfully
I tried to flash it then it went ok. But when I turned it on my phone had no display and keeps on light on and light off, I think it's restarting again and again. I had another lk.bin. Flashed that and the same happened. I flashed the lk.bin from the first firmware I had then when I tried to turn it on, I heard the sound that indicates my phone turned on. The first firmware is the one I previously downloaded.
What will I do now? Please help
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
26-10-2020, 10:16 AM
(26-10-2020, 10:15 AM)Bricked_clone
(26-10-2020, 09:48 AM)X3non retry using the scatter file from the firmware you flashed successfully
I tried to flash it then it went ok. But when I turned it on my phone had no display and keeps on light on and light off, I think it's restarting again and again. I had another lk.bin. Flashed that and the same happened. I flashed the lk.bin from the first firmware I had then when I tried to turn it on, I heard the sound that indicates my phone turned on. The first firmware is the one I previously downloaded.
My phone still has no display.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-10-2020, 11:45 AM

(26-10-2020, 10:15 AM)Bricked_clone I tried to flash it then it went ok. But when I turned it on my phone had no display and keeps on light on and light off, I think it's restarting again and again. I had another lk.bin. Flashed that and the same happened. I flashed the lk.bin from the first firmware I had then when I tried to turn it on, I heard the sound that indicates my phone turned on. The first firmware is the one I previously downloaded.

keep looking for and trying other firmware builds you can find
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
27-10-2020, 05:23 PM
(27-10-2020, 11:45 AM)X3non
(26-10-2020, 10:15 AM)Bricked_clone I tried to flash it then it went ok. But when I turned it on my phone had no display and keeps on light on and light off, I think it's restarting again and again. I had another lk.bin. Flashed that and the same happened. I flashed the lk.bin from the first firmware I had then when I tried to turn it on, I heard the sound that indicates my phone turned on. The first firmware is the one I previously downloaded.

keep looking for and trying other firmware builds you can find
Okay I will. Should I try the boot img too? Or should I just focus on flashing lk.bin?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-10-2020, 10:23 AM
(27-10-2020, 05:23 PM)Bricked_clone Okay I will. Should I try the boot img too? Or should I just focus on flashing lk.bin?

the firmware you currently have boots but without display, so focus on getting a working lk.bin to fix the display
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2020, 11:12 AM
(28-10-2020, 10:23 AM)X3non
(27-10-2020, 05:23 PM)Bricked_clone Okay I will. Should I try the boot img too? Or should I just focus on flashing lk.bin?

the firmware you currently have boots but without display, so focus on getting a working lk.bin to fix the display
Thank you so much!
I happened to check the IMEI of the phone, but this was before I flashed a ROM. The online checker I used displayed it as an oppo f9 pro. But the case and the printed brand of the phone says it's Samsung. Should I also try that firmware or should I stick with the Samsung clone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2020, 10:19 AM
(29-10-2020, 11:12 AM)Bricked_clone ...I happened to check the IMEI of the phone, but this was before I flashed a ROM. The online checker I used displayed it as an oppo f9 pro. But the case and the printed brand of the phone says it's Samsung. Should I also try that firmware or should I stick with the Samsung clone?

clone phones never make use of the same hardware or software as original phone. original oppo f9 pro firmware won't work on your device
another option you could try, will be to disassemble the device then check the pcb (motherboard) if you'll find any inscription you could use to search for it's firmware
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2020, 02:32 PM

(30-10-2020, 10:19 AM)X3non clone phones never make use of the same hardware or software as original phone. original oppo f9 pro firmware won't work on your device
another option you could try, will be to disassemble the device then check the pcb (motherboard) if you'll find any inscription you could use to search for it's firmware
Thank you so much for that very useful information (for me). I will try to disassemble it. Thank you very much!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2