Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Motorola 3rd generation Network problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Motorola 3rd generation Network problem

Motorola 3rd generation Network problem

mark mambo
mark mambo
mark mambo
26-09-2020, 06:45 PM

Hello developers and technicians ....
On me i do have a Motorola phone 3rd generation Model: xt1541 !6gb 2gb Ram running on android 6.0.1
the phone's network has been upsetting.. this happened after i replaced the screen...and I also suspect that the previous handler had flashed (frp) to bypass pattern.
It mostly remains on (no service) or (emergency calls only)
sometimes the network recovers but services like ussd calls and emergency calls don't work ..but some how cellular and sms works in its mysterious ways 
i have tried changing apn selecting networks manually automatically ..tried to flash ..(i dont knw if it worked)
How may i attend to such kind of a problem . Huh
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-09-2020, 09:32 AM
(26-09-2020, 06:45 PM)mark mambo Hello developers and technicians ....
On me i do have a Motorola phone 3rd generation Model: xt1541 !6gb 2gb Ram running on android 6.0.1
the phone's network has been upsetting.. this happened after i replaced the screen...and I also suspect that the previous handler had flashed (frp) to bypass pattern.
It mostly remains on (no service) or (emergency calls only)
sometimes the network recovers but services like ussd calls and emergency calls don't work ..but some how cellular and sms works in its mysterious ways 
i have tried changing apn selecting networks manually automatically ..tried to flash ..(i dont knw if it worked)
How may i attend to such kind of a problem . Huh

tried using different network modes on the phone? i.e see if this issue happens while in 2G only and 3G only network modes