Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP IN INFINIX X680B
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HELP IN INFINIX X680B

HELP IN INFINIX X680B

Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2020, 10:10 AM

bruh same problem i were able to get into fastboot by umt mtk box but now new problem i find out that the bootloader is locked and when i try to unlock it by the command fastboot flashing unlock it shows me on the devices screen yes or no and when i press yes it says unlock failed and i tried to flash stock boot and empty vbmeta.img all flash process end to error "not allowed in lock state . i think i need ultra flashing in cm2 box but unfortuinatly i dont have is there any altrenative box or dongle or any flash tool that bypass all signature images. THANKS IN ADVISE Huh Heart
This post was last modified: 25-09-2020, 08:12 AM by hovatek.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-09-2020, 11:16 AM
(23-09-2020, 10:10 AM)Rodin Qasem ...is there any altrenative box or dongle or any flash tool that bypass all signature images. THANKS IN ADVISE

none that we are aware of other than cm2, did you try using latest nck mtk module and it's unable to complete the flash operation?
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Enthusiastic Member
24-09-2020, 03:52 PM
yes i tried nck and umt mtk dongle but none worked . do cm2 with solve the problem? and can you flash my device remotly with any disk app . i am so sad these is worest phones i have ever seen . i worked in htc . huawie.samsung.redmi.lg.all phones but those are the badest once
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-09-2020, 08:17 AM
(24-09-2020, 03:52 PM)RodinĀ Qasem yes i tried nck and umt mtk dongle but none worked . do cm2 with solve the problem? and can you flash my device remotly with any disk app . i am so sad these is worest phones i have ever seen . i worked in htc . huawie.samsung.redmi.lg.all phones but those are the badest once

You'll need to find someone around you who has the dongle. We can't do the remote flashing for you at the moment

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Enthusiastic Member
26-09-2020, 09:19 AM

so sir you tell me that my problem will be fixed on cm2 for sure ????????
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-09-2020, 09:18 AM
(26-09-2020, 09:19 AM)Rodin Qasem so sir you tell me that my problem will be fixed on cm2 for sure ????????

read your question and the reply @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-366...#pid201954
we're aware cm2 can bypass the error but for your specific model, you will have to do the testing yourself to find out if cm2 will work for your model or not
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Rodin Qasem
Enthusiastic Member
29-09-2020, 07:46 PM
sir its done with cm2 . my phone fixed with cm2 ultra flashing mode sec new mode . but i please i wanna a full tutorial in how to root x680b v 139 and from where can i download empty vbmeta.img to disable verified boot and which is good patch boot by magisk or twrp recovery which i couldnt find it on web . bro i wanna tested tutorial and files please dont let me fall in error again with this phone ....thank you so much for your response and advises . thanks to all hovatek team good job guys .. waiting you .
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-09-2020, 03:23 PM
(29-09-2020, 07:46 PM)Rodin Qasem sir its done with cm2 . my phone fixed with cm2 ultra flashing mode sec new mode . but i please i wanna a full tutorial in how to root x680b v 139 and from where can i download empty vbmeta.img to disable verified boot and which is good patch boot by magisk or twrp recovery which i couldnt find it on web . bro i wanna tested tutorial and files please dont let me fall in error again with this phone ....thank you so much for your response and advises . thanks to all hovatek team good job guys .. waiting you .

tested root tutorial for the x680b is unavailable, either you are doing the testing yourself, or donate the device or wait till hopefully someone with the same model eventual gets successful
lucky for you, the OP @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-36600.html ; already helps confirm that latest magisk doesn't work on this model, if you have a different build number, you could still try magisk