Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [MT6580] Takee A8s Pro White Screen Problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[MT6580] Takee A8s Pro White Screen Problem

[MT6580] Takee A8s Pro White Screen Problem

PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2020, 12:48 AM

And so, I had search for a solution for my phone. Somehow it got "semi-unbricked" but it still shows a blank screen. It has audio, but the screen goes from grey to white, slowly lighting up. It seems to respond when unlocking the screen and responds when connected to charger. I tried flashing over and over the lk.bin but still no response. Then I found this tool, a SP MDT which has the LCD and Camera sensors. But it shows an invalid scatter naming error. Do you have any copy of this or any similar ones?
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (33).png
Size: 84.39 KB / Downloads: 4
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Does anyone have a Takee A8s Pro phone? Badly needed a working lk.bin or a SP MDT v3.1216.02 for white screen LCD problem. Thanks!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2020, 02:42 PM
(03-09-2020, 12:48 AM)PHC-Yuukimaru And so, I had search for a solution for my phone. Somehow it got "semi-unbricked" but it still shows a blank screen. It has audio, but the screen goes from grey to white, slowly lighting up. It seems to respond when unlocking the screen and responds when connected to charger. I tried flashing over and over the lk.bin but still no response. Then I found this tool, a SP MDT which has the LCD and Camera sensors. But it shows an invalid scatter naming error. Do you have any copy of this or any similar ones?

Its not about the tool but the firmware.
How many different firmware have you tried flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2020, 02:47 PM
(03-09-2020, 02:42 PM)hovatek
(03-09-2020, 12:48 AM)PHC-Yuukimaru And so, I had search for a solution for my phone. Somehow it got "semi-unbricked" but it still shows a blank screen. It has audio, but the screen goes from grey to white, slowly lighting up. It seems to respond when unlocking the screen and responds when connected to charger. I tried flashing over and over the lk.bin but still no response. Then I found this tool, a SP MDT which has the LCD and Camera sensors. But it shows an invalid scatter naming error. Do you have any copy of this or any similar ones?

Its not about the tool but the firmware.
How many different firmware have you tried flashing?
I tried 3 sir, one from leakite, another from a link given to me and one from needrom.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2020, 11:35 AM

(03-09-2020, 02:47 PM)PHC-Yuukimaru I tried 3 sir, one from leakite, another from a link given to me and one from needrom.

Did you compare all three to confirm they're different build numbers?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
PHC-Yuukimaru
Enthusiastic Member
05-09-2020, 05:28 PM
(05-09-2020, 11:35 AM)hovatek
(03-09-2020, 02:47 PM)PHC-Yuukimaru I tried 3 sir, one from leakite, another from a link given to me and one from needrom.

Did you compare all three to confirm they're different build numbers?
They're of the same build numbers.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-09-2020, 07:57 AM
(05-09-2020, 05:28 PM)PHC-Yuukimaru They're of the same build numbers.

Then all you've done is download the same firmware thrice.
You need a different build number

Note!