Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Need Urgent Help to Unbrick my Redmi 4 (Indian Version) please Reply Asap
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Need Urgent Help to Unbrick my Redmi 4 (Indian Version) please Reply Asap

[Please help] Need Urgent Help to Unbrick my Redmi 4 (Indian Version) please Reply Asap

Shubham88
Shubham88
Shubham88
Enthusiastic Member
20-08-2020, 02:01 PM

:I need Urgent Help
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 4 device that I unlocked the bootloader and installed Twrp's recovery but after the recovery install the device got stuck on the boot logo. Then I went into Twrp and wiped the cache and I accidentally wiped the system and everything. Now "No Operating System" error is coming on rebooting the device Then I tried to install Fasboot ROM in the device, then "Mismatch Image and Device" and 2nd error "Flash Tz" came.
Now please Asap Give Me Instructions What to Do . Huh Huh
Thanks
This post was last modified: 20-08-2020, 02:04 PM by Shubham88.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2020, 03:29 PM
(20-08-2020, 02:01 PM)Shubham88 :I need Urgent Help
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 4 device that I unlocked the bootloader and installed Twrp's recovery but after the recovery install the device got stuck on the boot logo. Then I went into Twrp and wiped the cache and I accidentally wiped the system and everything. Now "No Operating System" error is coming on rebooting the device Then I tried to install Fasboot ROM in the device, then "Mismatch Image and Device" and 2nd error "Flash Tz" came.
Now please Asap Give Me Instructions What to Do . Huh Huh
Thanks

in fastboot, run the command "fastboot oem device-info"
check if there's model within the output
if yes, then compare the model from the output of this command with the firmware model you downloaded