Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tool] Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 no service solution
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tool] Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 no service solution

[Tool] Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 no service solution

Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
13-07-2020, 05:24 PM

I have tried to download stock roms for this model to flash it via sdcard but operation fails each time i execute it... the problem is the network mode, its only showing Global, i cant change it to anything else. Creating dload folder on sdcard root directory and put UPDATE.APP file does nothing, it fails.. any ideas? Help.

Regards..

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-07-2020, 09:37 AM
(13-07-2020, 05:24 PM)Kenneth.mtika I have tried to download stock roms for this model to flash it via sdcard but operation fails each time i execute it... the problem is the network mode, its only showing Global, i cant change it to anything else. Creating dload folder on sdcard root directory and put UPDATE.APP file does nothing, it fails.. any ideas? Help.

Regards..

i don't think there's be any changes in network mode settings on a different firmware build, you are still free to flash and confirm. maybe you could try flashing using qfil instead of dload firmware
but have you tried changing network mode using the generic ussd code *#*#4636#*#* > phone information ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2020, 02:04 PM
(13-07-2020, 05:24 PM)Kenneth.mtika I have tried to download stock roms for this model to flash it via sdcard but operation fails each time i execute it... the problem is the network mode, its only showing Global, i cant change it to anything else. Creating dload folder on sdcard root directory and put UPDATE.APP file does nothing, it fails.. any ideas? Help.

Regards..

1. Did this issue begin after a modification was made to the device (e.g flash)?
2. Have you tried inserting a SIM supporting the same bands (2G, 3G / 4G) as the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
20-07-2020, 10:18 AM
(14-07-2020, 09:37 AM)X3non

Regards..

i don't think there's be any changes in network mode settings on a different firmware build, you are still free to flash and confirm. maybe you could try flashing using qfil instead of dload firmware
but have you tried changing network mode using the generic ussd code *#*#4636#*#* > phone information
tried to flash it using dload method.. nothing changed. and  *#*#4636#*#*  doesn't work on this model. 
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
Kenneth.mtika
20-07-2020, 10:22 AM

(14-07-2020, 02:04 PM)hovatek

Regards..

1. Did this issue begin after a modification was made to the device (e.g flash)?
2. Have you tried inserting a SIM supporting the same bands (2G, 3G / 4G) as the phone?
I don't know how it started, my brother just brought it claiming the network just disappeared. but was working just fine the time he was leaving for work. any sim isn't working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2020, 08:37 AM
(20-07-2020, 10:22 AM)Kenneth.mtika I don't know how it started, my brother just brought it claiming the network just disappeared. but was working just fine the time he was leaving for work. any sim isn't working.

If this started suddenly then you should check the hardware.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.