Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INFINIX ZERO STUCK ON LOGO
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] INFINIX ZERO STUCK ON LOGO

[Please help] INFINIX ZERO STUCK ON LOGO

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
01-04-2015, 06:00 PM

Sad pls i need an urgent help, i have infinix zero (506) stuck on logo and won't come up, this is how it all started, the owner of the of the phone actually wanted to change the phone imei to a blackberry imei so to anable him to use Bis on his phone, which i believe  is most easier thing to do if using the right tools. to cult the long story short the engineer  who is changing the phone imei end up running samsung customize rom on the infinix zero now, the phone won't come up it only flashes samsung logo and goes off until the ba3 runs down, please i need help to put the phone back to life >>>
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2015, 10:05 PM
(01-04-2015, 06:00 PM)Theotech Sad pls i need an urgent help, i have infinix zero (506) stuck on logo and won't come up, this is how it all started, the owner of the of the phone actually wanted to change the phone imei to a blackberry imei so to anable him to use Bis on his phone, which i believe  is most easier thing to do if using the right tools. to cult the long story short the engineer  who is changing the phone imei end up running samsung customize rom on the infinix zero now, the phone won't come up it only flashes samsung logo and goes off until the ba3 runs down, please i need help to put the phone back to life >>>

supply a gmail address for the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
03-04-2015, 02:09 PM
(01-04-2015, 10:05 PM)hovatek
(01-04-2015, 06:00 PM)Theotech Sad pls i need an urgent help, i have infinix zero (506) stuck on logo and won't come up, this is how it all started, the owner of the of the phone actually wanted to change the phone imei to a blackberry imei so to anable him to use Bis on his phone, which i believe  is most easier thing to do if using the right tools. to cult the long story short the engineer  who is changing the phone imei end up running samsung customize rom on the infinix zero now, the phone won't come up it only flashes samsung logo and goes off until the ba3 runs down, please i need help to put the phone back to life >>>

supply a gmail address for the stock ROM

thanks for replying here is my gmai siccetheo@gmail.com
thanks hope to ear from you soon
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2015, 03:06 PM
(03-04-2015, 02:09 PM)Theotech thanks for replying here is my gmai siccetheo@gmail.com
thanks hope to ear from you soon

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
04-04-2015, 12:00 PM

hello hovatek, good day pls i have some few challenges and i really need your help, i have gotten infinix x506 MTK Backup file downloaded and unzip all thanks to you, i also have my SPflash tools and Pdanet up and running, but here is my greater challenge my spflash tool doesnt recognize my device, when i click on download it will say searching.............. and nothing will happen but when i use MTKdroidTools it recognise my device, and secondly in your video you said after putting in all the nesserry data in Spflash tools the device ba3 should be remove, but my ba3 is inbuild and the phone only flash up logo for like 5 seconds and goes off, until the ba3 runns down, pls whtat should i do? Thank you, i really wish i could get done with this problem once and for all
This post was last modified: 04-04-2015, 12:04 PM by Theotech.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2015, 02:48 PM
(04-04-2015, 12:00 PM)Theotech hello hovatek, good day pls i have some few challenges and i really need your help, i have gotten infinix x506 MTK Backup file downloaded and unzip all thanks to you, i also have my SPflash tools and Pdanet up and running, but here is my greater challenge my spflash tool doesnt recognize my device, when i click on download it will say searching.............. and nothing will happen but when i use MTKdroidTools it recognise my device, and secondly in your video you said after putting in all the nesserry data in Spflash tools the device ba3 should be remove, but my ba3 is inbuild and the phone only flash up logo for like 5 seconds and goes off, until the ba3 runns down, pls whtat should i do? Thank you, i really wish i could get done with this problem once and for all

1. you're supposed to manually install vcom drivers using this guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
2. the battery is supposed to be inside the phone and the phone switched off

Note!
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
04-04-2015, 10:38 PM
My vcom drivers is manually install and is up and running, but i am still having tough time getting the job done i thought it could be very easy, here are my challenges first i notice that after sellecting my MT6592_Android_scatter file in the spflash tools box, the scatter file items (boot,MBR,logo,bin etc) doesnot load automatically like yours in the spf tutoral video, i have to start double clicking each of the items one by one to load them manually and during this proccess i do get this prompt message "c:\Users\Theotech\desktop\infinx x506 MTK Backup\preloader.bin"is too large and causes region overlap!
i always get this prompt at every items and after sellecting all this items manually i click on download unpluge the ba3 from the phone place it back and then connect the phone to my pc using usb cord, and the moment i connect the phone to the pc at, down the right hand side of spflash tools i get Media Tek Preloader usb VCOM Port (COM7) and nothing happen it remain like that no respond nothing pls what can i do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-04-2015, 08:54 AM
(04-04-2015, 10:38 PM)Theotech My vcom drivers is manually install and is up and running, but i am still having tough time getting the job done i thought it could be very easy, here are my challenges first i notice that after sellecting my MT6592_Android_scatter file in the spflash tools box, the scatter file items (boot,MBR,logo,bin etc) doesnot load automatically like yours in the spf tutoral video, i have to start double clicking each of the items one by one to load them manually and during this proccess i do get this prompt message "c:\Users\Theotech\desktop\infinx x506 MTK Backup\preloader.bin"is too large and causes region overlap!
i always get this prompt at every items and after sellecting all this items manually i click on download unpluge the ba3 from the phone place it back and then connect the phone to my pc using usb cord, and the moment i connect the phone to the pc at, down the right hand side of spflash tools i get Media Tek Preloader usb VCOM Port (COM7) and nothing happen it remain like that no respond nothing pls what can i do?
Yours is probably J809. download the J809 zip replacement file @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and replace the preloader.bin  in the mtk backup with the one from the zip file. try loading and let me know if you still get that error
BTW, what version of sp flash tool are you using? 

Note!
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
05-04-2015, 01:19 PM
thank you for your reply, my spflash tools is V3.1328.0sn183 and pls how do i download the J809 zip replacement file, secondly i also believe my infinix zero x506 EFS folder is damage too reason i said this is because when ever i plug the phone to MTKdroid tools it does not show the phone imei just like other phone does i dont know if this is bcus if faulty. pls let me stated my problem again i have an infinix zero x506 phone it was working perfectly not until my sister gave it out to an engineer to change the imei, at the procces of changing the imei the guy load samsung os on it, i dont know how he did it,but he destroy my phone now when i put it on it only flash up samsung logo and goes off after two second, which in my early post your provided me with INFINIX X506, backup file, Spflash tools, Vcom driver. Pdanet, MTKdroid tools, all this i have it and is all up and running on my pc, but with all this achievement, the job is still yet to be done, pls i need help urgent
This post was last modified: 05-04-2015, 02:48 PM by Theotech.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-04-2015, 05:08 PM

(05-04-2015, 01:19 PM)Theotech thank you for your reply, my spflash tools is V3.1328.0sn183 and pls how do i download the J809 zip replacement file, secondly i also believe my infinix zero x506 EFS folder is damage too reason i said this is because when ever i plug the phone to MTKdroid tools it does not show the phone imei just like other phone does i dont know if this is bcus if faulty. pls let me stated my problem again i have an infinix zero x506 phone it was working perfectly not until my sister gave it out to an engineer to change the imei, at the procces of changing the imei the guy load samsung os on it, i dont know how he did it,but he destroy my phone now when i put it on it only flash up samsung logo and goes off after two second, which in my early post your provided me with INFINIX X506, backup file, Spflash tools, Vcom driver. Pdanet, MTKdroid tools, all this i have it and is all up and running on my pc, but with all this achievement, the job is still yet to be done, pls i need help urgent

i get. load all other files except preloader.bin and use sp flash tool v5. select download only then click download

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next