Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my infinix hot just got bricked
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my infinix hot just got bricked

[Please help] my infinix hot just got bricked

steric58
steric58
steric58
01-04-2015, 05:49 PM

please help i tried to install a custom rom on my infinix hot i follow the normal installation procedure by first flashing recovery then i flash the custom rom so it tells me flashing complete then i reboot my phone my phone stop booting when it get to home screen and the only response i got is 'bluetooth stooped' and aslo 'keygurd stopped' and the worset part is the recovery i flashed is not working even the buit in recovery exept the only thing that is working whenever i booth into recovery is the normal infinix boot i considered irrelevant please is there any hope of flashing even when there is no recovery please this is very urgent am really sad i need help please.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2015, 09:58 PM
(01-04-2015, 05:49 PM)steric58 please help i tried to install a custom rom on my infinix hot i follow the normal installation procedure by first flashing recovery then i flash the custom rom so it tells me flashing complete then i reboot my phone my phone stop booting when it get to home screen and the only response i got is 'bluetooth stooped' and aslo 'keygurd stopped' and the worset part is the recovery i flashed is not working even the buit in recovery exept the only thing that is working whenever i booth into recovery is the normal infinix boot i considered irrelevant please is there any hope of flashing even when there is no recovery please this is very urgent am really sad i need help please.

you need the x507 stock ROM. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
steric58
steric58
steric58
02-04-2015, 10:10 PM
(01-04-2015, 09:58 PM)hovatek
(01-04-2015, 05:49 PM)steric58 please help i tried to install a custom rom on my infinix hot i follow the normal installation procedure by first flashing recovery then i flash the custom rom so it tells me flashing complete then i reboot my phone my phone stop booting when it get to home screen and the only response i got is 'bluetooth stooped' and aslo 'keygurd stopped' and the worset part is the recovery i flashed is not working even the buit in recovery exept the only thing that is working whenever i booth into recovery is the normal infinix boot i considered irrelevant please is there any hope of flashing even when there is no recovery please this is very urgent am really sad i need help please.

alright sir,steric58@gmail.com
steric58
steric58
steric58
02-04-2015, 10:11 PM
(01-04-2015, 09:58 PM)hovatek

please sir and if i can get the set by step to flash the recovery i willl be more than happy
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2015, 11:28 AM

(02-04-2015, 10:11 PM)steric58 please sir and if i can get the set by step to flash the recovery i willl be more than happy

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.