Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ulefone power 2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ulefone power 2

ulefone power 2

28-11-2019, 09:37 PM

PLS WHO HAS THE LINK TO FLASH ULEFONE POWER 2 WITH VARIANCE MT6753T  CHIP  PLS SEND TO 08038785711 WHATSAPP OR IF U CAN DO IT CONTACT ME I WILL PAY    SOMEONE FLASHED IT AND AFTER THE FONE CAN NO LONGER POWER AT ALL  IT WAS INITIALLY POWERING BUT JUST SHOWING ANDRIOD LOGO .. HE SAID HE CANT FIND THE FILE WITH THE RIGHT CHIP TO INSTALL IT BACK PLS HELP  I WILL PAY   . what he saw is mt 6750   he said he need mt6753  variance since ulefone power 2 has two variance  . initially the screen was broken  and that was when i cant on it after i downloaded an appl that made the fone no to on or even enter recover mode .. then i change the screen and now it was wiped and cannot tuen on back  no right filr according to the guy

who can do it conatc me i will pay
This post was last modified: 28-11-2019, 09:42 PM by ndnwogwu@yahoo.com.
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
29-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Let me help u out,I once use ulefone power 3s and during root I mistakenly patch wrong boot IMG ,which cause screen distortion of words and graphics, I contacted ulefone via email and a full ROM links were sent to me on mega cloud,I will advice u to contact ulefone to help u send some links if u can view ur build no will be OK,if u can't, well its not bad just tell dem to help u with both links if one fails to work ,download them ,visit spflashtool hovatek section ,thank God ,hovatek is ur friend and it has couples of videos on how to use spflashtool,watch them and do it urself,there is no bojuboju there,to send someone my phone if not hovatek moderators, I wont suggest that,but if u can talk to hovatek rep ,they may help u out,but try my first option so that u too can know more about the beauty of android,its open source
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-11-2019, 10:32 AM
(28-11-2019, 09:37 PM)ndnwogwu@yahoo.com PLS WHO HAS THE LINK TO FLASH ULEFONE POWER 2 WITH VARIANCE MT6753T  CHIP  PLS SEND TO 08038785711 WHATSAPP OR IF U CAN DO IT CONTACT ME I WILL PAY    SOMEONE FLASHED IT AND AFTER THE FONE CAN NO LONGER POWER AT ALL  IT WAS INITIALLY POWERING BUT JUST SHOWING ANDRIOD LOGO .. HE SAID HE CANT FIND THE FILE WITH THE RIGHT CHIP TO INSTALL IT BACK PLS HELP  I WILL PAY   . what he saw is mt 6750   he said he need mt6753  variance since ulefone power 2 has two variance  . initially the screen was broken  and that was when i cant on it after i downloaded an appl that made the fone no to on or even enter recover mode .. then i change the screen and now it was wiped and cannot tuen on back  no right filr according to the guy

who can do it conatc me i will pay

if truly your device uses the mt6753 chipset, then flashing the mt6750t firmware would not have work, it would have failed from the very beginning

also the 2 firmwares @alumi4skop was referring to can be downloaded from the link @ http://ulefone.com/download/power2.html
you can try flashing them one after the other using sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html