Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Formatted my Tecno Camon 11 Pro Bootloader, Any Solution?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Formatted my Tecno Camon 11 Pro Bootloader, Any Solution?

Formatted my Tecno Camon 11 Pro Bootloader, Any Solution?

31-08-2019, 08:09 PM

Hello guys, please I formatted my Tecno Camon 11 Pro + bootloader by mistake, I chose "Format whole flash" instead of "Format whole flash except bootloader" in spflash tool , now my phone won't turn on again. but it still gets detected by sp flash tool and when I connect the charger/usb, light still shows at the top of the phone. Please what can i do to restore the phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-08-2019, 10:41 PM
(31-08-2019, 08:09 PM)davidsongilbert00 Hello guys, please I formatted my Tecno Camon 11 Pro + bootloader by mistake, I chose "Format whole flash" instead of "Format whole flash except bootloader" in spflash tool , now my phone won't turn on again. but it still gets detected by sp flash tool and when I connect the charger/usb, light still shows at the top of the phone. Please what can i do to restore the phone?

flash factory firmware using latest software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
This post was last modified: 31-08-2019, 10:41 PM by X3non.
21-09-2019, 03:48 PM
(31-08-2019, 10:41 PM)X3non
(31-08-2019, 08:09 PM)davidsongilbert00 Hello guys, please I formatted my Tecno Camon 11 Pro + bootloader by mistake, I chose "Format whole flash" instead of "Format whole flash except bootloader" in spflash tool , now my phone won't turn on again. but it still gets detected by sp flash tool and when I connect the charger/usb, light still shows at the top of the phone. Please what can i do to restore the phone?

flash factory firmware using latest software download tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23709.html
I've done all these, nothing works. I formatted the whole bootloader, I think the only solution now is taking it to tecno's office cos I've gone to several phone engineers and they referred me there, I know they can fix it but i don't know if they will help me to, if I pay.
olakunal
olakunal
olakunal
21-09-2019, 04:09 PM
(21-09-2019, 03:48 PM)davidsongilbert00
(31-08-2019, 10:41 PM)X3non

I've done all these, nothing works. I formatted the whole bootloader, I think the only solution now is taking it to tecno's office cos I've gone to several phone engineers and they referred me there, I know they can fix it but i don't know if they will help me to, if I pay.
You are overreacting and its not necessary if you really need admins to help you.
So take screenshots and upload.
State the error message in SPFT and Software Download Tool.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-09-2019, 08:41 AM

(21-09-2019, 03:48 PM)davidsongilbert00 I've done all these, nothing works. I formatted the whole bootloader, I think the only solution now is taking it to tecno's office cos I've gone to several phone engineers and they referred me there, I know they can fix it but i don't know if they will help me to, if I pay.

taking your device to tecno office, that decision is left for you
can you explain what you mean by "nothing works"? any error message when you attempted to flash using software download? if yes, attach a full screenshot of the error message