Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] TWRP for ZTE Nubia M2 Lite
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TWRP for ZTE Nubia M2 Lite

[Please help] TWRP for ZTE Nubia M2 Lite

gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
04-08-2019, 02:02 PM

Hello
I have an issue with the custom recovery that i flashed in my nubia M2 lite.It has a serious bug recently.As I just want to reboot no matter the option I take,it becomes totally black and inactive until it totally discharge.
I have tried to port it with the Hovatek tool which worked but there was a big problem to mount the system.
I really need your expertise.
Thanks in advance.
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
04-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Beside that,no matter how i am trying to reboot into recovery,it does not respond.I am oblige to wait till it discharges.Really needs your help.
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
04-08-2019, 02:35 PM
(04-08-2019, 02:16 PM)gougoudinho Beside that,no matter how i am trying to reboot into recovery,it does not respond.I am oblige to wait till it discharges.Really needs your help.
No need to wait until discharge just press and hold power button up to 30 seconds it will restart your device.

/* Solution of your problem may be mix fstab files of your hovatek recovery and your ported one */

Sent from my Titanium Vista 4G using Tapatalk
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
gougoudinho
Respected Member
04-08-2019, 04:33 PM
(04-08-2019, 02:35 PM)SachinBorkar
(04-08-2019, 02:16 PM)gougoudinho Beside that,no matter how i am trying to reboot into recovery,it does not respond.I am oblige to wait till it discharges.Really needs your help.
No need to wait until discharge just press and hold power button up to 30 seconds it will restart your device.

/* Solution of your problem may be mix fstab files of your hovatek recovery and your ported one */

OK.I have tried to hold it but nothing yet...Let me try again.About the mixed fstab files; any solution?
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
SachinBorkar
05-08-2019, 06:48 AM

(04-08-2019, 04:33 PM)gougoudinho
(04-08-2019, 02:35 PM)SachinBorkar

OK.I have tried to hold it but nothing yet...Let me try again.About the mixed fstab files; any solution?
Replace your fstab files of which is mounting correctly to that one which is not mounting ( hovatek"s ).

Or try to replace such files like *.rc