Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Plesse Help] Can't readback because of region EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Plesse Help] Can't readback because of region EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2

[Plesse Help] Can't readback because of region EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
f9hpa
f9hpa
f9hpa
Enthusiastic Member
18-07-2019, 10:23 AM

My phone is lava iris 88 (mt6739). I wanted to backup my full stockrom before rooting. So i follow hovatek forum's tutoria and i get error 

Code:

STATUS_PRELOADER_INVALID
while try to creat ROM_0 file. I try to find out solution. At last i figurout where is the problem ( i found some information in here ) i download my phones scatter.txt file (not other brands or modal's phone's scatter file. My own modal's lava irirs 88 scatter file) and my phone's preloader is the EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2 region. So I can't readback by using EMMC_BOOT1 or EMMC_BOOT2 or EMMC_USER. And you know Sp flash tool doesn't have any dropdown option without those three. Now how can i create ROM_0
file? And i think all android phone which have EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2 region preloader are facing the same problem. And need a solution for this. Thanks.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-07-2019, 05:07 PM
(18-07-2019, 10:23 AM)f9hpa My phone is lava iris 88 (mt6739). I wanted to backup my full stockrom before rooting. So i follow hovatek forum's tutoria and i get error 

Code:

STATUS_PRELOADER_INVALID
while try to creat ROM_0 file. I try to find out solution. At last i figurout where is the problem ( i found some information in here ) i download my phones scatter.txt file (not other brands or modal's phone's scatter file. My own modal's lava irirs 88 scatter file) and my phone's preloader is the EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2 region. So I can't readback by using EMMC_BOOT1 or EMMC_BOOT2 or EMMC_USER. And you know Sp flash tool doesn't have any dropdown option without those three. Now how can i create ROM_0
file? And i think all android phone which have EMMC_BOOT1_BOOT2 region preloader are facing the same problem. And need a solution for this. Thanks.

Leave wwr_mtk tool for now.
Download Miracle Thunder @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html to backup your phone’s firmware.
f9hpa
f9hpa
f9hpa
Enthusiastic Member
19-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Is there any other way to backup sotck rom( without root ) without wwr_mtk and Miracle tool?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-07-2019, 05:50 PM
(19-07-2019, 12:18 PM)f9hpa Is there any other way to backup sotck rom( without root ) without wwr_mtk and Miracle tool?

Yes, you can backup via custom recovery.
f9hpa
f9hpa
f9hpa
Enthusiastic Member
30-07-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:Yes, you can backup via custom recovery.

As your advice i try to find a custom recovery file, but no luck. But i find my phones stock firmware from a trusted website. And try to create CWM and TWRP recovery by using carliv image kitchen and Mediatek Auto TWRP Recovery Porter (may be in wrong way). Please help me to build a custom recover file. I try to attach all required file with attachment section, but seems some kind of error so upload in google drive. Please help me. Thanks.
[url=https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=file&id=140081][/url]
This post was last modified: 30-07-2019, 06:15 AM by f9hpa.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-07-2019, 11:31 AM
(30-07-2019, 06:09 AM)f9hpa ...

your google drive link requests for permission, you need to post shareable link
and the firmware link you posted is meant for "iris 88 go", your model as indicated in your first post is iris 88 and can be found on a different link on that website @ https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?a=do...r&id=40022

ensure to verify your phone's build number before searching for and downloading firmware; settings > about phone > build number
f9hpa
f9hpa
f9hpa
Enthusiastic Member
31-07-2019, 02:48 AM
(30-07-2019, 11:31 AM)X3non
(30-07-2019, 06:09 AM)f9hpa ...

your google drive link requests for permission, you need to post shareable link
and the firmware link you posted is meant for "iris 88 go", your model as indicated in your first post is iris 88 and can be found on a different link on that website @ https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?a=do...r&id=40022

ensure to verify your phone's build number before searching for and downloading firmware; settings > about phone > build number

@X3non okay I can't user any wrong boot.img or recovery.img right? I download a firmware and use its boot.img to rooting my phone by following this method. And i successfully rooted. But when i installed xposed, that installed successfully but after rebooting - it show that xposed firmware was not installed. So i try to findout the problem. I i found that xposed doesn't work without TWRP recovery. So i try to figure out alternate solution, and get FlashFire as solution. And it show an error - Root was found, but access could not be acquired!. So finally i understand - my phone is root, but writing permition is not allowed into system file. I need a Custom TWRP recovery badly. Is there any other way to access acquired in my phone without TWRP recovery? I use this boot file to root my phone and is this recovery.img also with firmware (This time link will work for sure). Now my phone is rooted (without wright premition). Can i backup my whole stock firmware by file explorer ? - like as ES file explorer or XPlore etc? Most important where(location or mount point) is my stock recovery file. Which files need to backup for my whole stock firmware. I get some information by using adb. I'll attach the.txt file. Please tell me mount points. I'll pull them by adb. Thanks.
This post was last modified: 31-07-2019, 07:03 AM by f9hpa.
Attached Files
.png
from phone's about.png
Size: 90.39 KB / Downloads: 6
.png
cpu-z 01.png
Size: 129.74 KB / Downloads: 9
.png
cpu-z 02.png
Size: 99.33 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
cpu-z 03.png
Size: 91.81 KB / Downloads: 3
.png
cpu-z 04 (after rooting).png
Size: 91.63 KB / Downloads: 6
.txt
using mount commad in adb.txt
Size: 3.67 KB / Downloads: 4
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-07-2019, 01:20 PM
(31-07-2019, 02:48 AM)f9hpa @X3non okay I can't user any wrong boot.img or recovery.img right?

No, but the phone is already rooted if magisk manager reads magisk installed

(31-07-2019, 02:48 AM)f9hpa ...But when i installed xposed, that installed successfully but after rebooting - it show that xposed firmware was not installed. So i try to findout the problem. I i found that xposed doesn't work without TWRP recovery. So i try to figure out alternate solution, and get FlashFire as solution. And it show an error - Root was found, but access could not be acquired!. So finally i understand - my phone is root, but writing permition is not allowed into system file....

did you confirm if only flashfire isn't granted root access OR all apps that require root don't get access? try getting root using a different app such as ES file or XPlore and post feedback

(31-07-2019, 02:48 AM)f9hpa ...Can i backup my whole stock firmware by file explorer ? - like as ES file explorer or XPlore etc? ...

No that won't work, if you can get root access through adb then you could pull or better still use ADB mode in wwr mtk tool

(31-07-2019, 02:48 AM)f9hpa ...Most important where(location or mount point) is my stock recovery file. Which files need to backup for my whole stock firmware. I get some information by using adb. I'll attach the.txt file. Please tell me mount points. I'll pull them by adb. Thanks.

in your text file, you find mount points indicated as /dev/block/mmcblk0p* but without root in adb, it'll be useless so confirm if only flashfire has the root access problem or everything

for custom recovery, try the different tools (twrp and philz) and versions @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-39.html
if all apps and adb can't get root, you could attempt to fix that using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-26854.html
if just flashfire and a few other apps have the root access problem you could try to fix that using the guide @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos...ostcount=2
f9hpa
f9hpa
f9hpa
Enthusiastic Member
31-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Every problem is solved now (without Flashfire. and i am not worry about it. See attached image). Adb shell (com.android.shell) and all other apps (including xposed) is now granted root permission in magisk manager. Now two step is still remaining - 1 - backup complete stock firmware (without third party apps or data) and 2 - create a custom recovery. Tell me which file i should pull and how to name them like as loader_ext.img, cache.img, Checksum.ini, MT6739_Android_scatter.txt, preloader_lava6739_op63_gmo.bin. And kindly tell every file path and name. I am attached new adb mount (which i get after shell root access). One more question - after take backup firmware will they as unrooted recovery? i am still not flushing the recovery.img.
This post was last modified: 31-07-2019, 07:49 PM by f9hpa.
Attached Files
.png
but! still flashfire show error.png
Size: 71.84 KB / Downloads: 2
.png
every app is granted root access normally.png
Size: 129.94 KB / Downloads: 4
.txt
after grant shell - mount commad in adb.txt
Size: 16.17 KB / Downloads: 1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-08-2019, 11:24 AM

(31-07-2019, 07:34 PM)f9hpa Every problem is solved now (without Flashfire. and i am not worry about it. See attached image). Adb shell (com.android.shell) and all other apps (including xposed) is now granted root permission in magisk manager. Now two step is still remaining - 1 - backup complete stock firmware (without third party apps or data) and 2 - create a custom recovery. Tell me which file i should pull and how to name them like as loader_ext.img, cache.img, Checksum.ini, MT6739_Android_scatter.txt, preloader_lava6739_op63_gmo.bin. And kindly tell every file path and name. I am attached new adb mount (which i get after shell root access). One more question - after take backup firmware will they as unrooted recovery? i am still not flushing the recovery.img.

1. you no longer need to make a backup of complete stock rom seeing as you already downloaded firmware. you can use the file you downloaded to flash your device if it gets bricked
2. port a custom recovery (twrp or philz) using our tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-39.html

your last question, if you were to take a backup from the phone now, recovery will still be stock recovery but boot will be magisk_patched boot which isn't stock boot
Pages (2): 1 2 Next