Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to flash deadboot infinix x551 hot note (16+1)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to flash deadboot infinix x551 hot note (16+1)

[Please help] How to flash deadboot infinix x551 hot note (16+1)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
iqbal88
iqbal88
iqbal88
Enthusiastic Member
17-05-2018, 06:47 PM

Hello Brother
I have my Hote Note (x551), which brought from KSA. It was kitkat version in packet. later I upgraded it to lollipop XUI version with sp flash tool. It wroked fine about one and half year. 

Problem 01 & Tried Solution:
------------------------------------

Now problem was,
few days before it just suddenly start to reboot by its own, and it happens frequently. then I decide to hard reset it from Power+Vol Up option. and I able to done it successfully.

Problem 02 & Tried Solution:
Then its not power on in any way, even after connecting charger there is no response in screen! no any effect by power key!

Later I decide to connect it to PC by SP flash Tool. I was trying to connect with SP flash tool, and to flash with X551-G808-A1-KK-28A-20150701 stock rom form bbs[dot]infinixmobility[dot]com . I failed to connect the phone with PC it may caused by right driver. Once I cleaned every USB driver in my PC, and reinstall VCOM driver for MTK.
Then surprizingly, I able to connect phone to SP flash tool for once in off state. Please see the result in screenshot.

Present State of Phone:

Then now, I can connect the phone with PC no more.  
it shows "USB Device not recognized". 
There is no effect even connecting Charger
What to do next.... Please
My Expert Bro Please help me. How could I revive my loving x551 from this state? How could I alive her? Sad
Attached Files
.jpg
Reset Ok.jpg
Size: 95.17 KB / Downloads: 7
.png
Error.PNG
Size: 164.93 KB / Downloads: 8
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-05-2018, 07:33 PM
(17-05-2018, 06:47 PM)iqbal88 Hello Brother
I have my Hote Note (x551), which brought from KSA. It was kitkat version in packet. later I upgraded it to lollipop XUI version with sp flash tool. It wroked fine about one and half year. 
Then now, I can connect the phone with PC no more.  
it shows "USB Device not recognized". 
There is no effect even connecting Charger
What to do next.... Please
My Expert Bro Please help me. How could I revive my loving x551 from this state? How could I alive her? Sad

your screenshot says error 4001 but your post says current problem is USB not recognized, verify which one it is
also tell us how exactly the phone went dead
try the fixes for the error message you are getting listed at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
iqbal88
iqbal88
iqbal88
Enthusiastic Member
17-05-2018, 10:50 PM
(17-05-2018, 07:33 PM)X3non your screenshot says error 4001 but your post says current problem is USB not recognized, verify which one it is
try the fixes for the error message you are getting listed at......

After trying lot(that was driver issue), my phone got connected with sp flash tool for once; within 3 or 5 second of phone connection it shown the error msg. And from then, the phone not recognized by PC any more now!

My first problem was, rebooting itself automatically; then I did hard reset it. In next restat it was stucked in bootscreen, and I think it remain same till the battery was end! from that time power button not working any more. Charger no effect.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-05-2018, 11:50 AM
(17-05-2018, 10:50 PM)iqbal88
(17-05-2018, 07:33 PM)X3non your screenshot says error 4001 but your post says current problem is USB not recognized, verify which one it is
try the fixes for the error message you are getting listed at......

After trying lot(that was driver issue), my phone got connected with sp flash tool for once; within 3 or 5 second of phone connection it shown the error msg. And from then, the phone not recognized by PC any more now!

My first problem was, rebooting itself automatically; then I did hard reset it. In next restat it was stucked in bootscreen, and I think it remain same till the battery was end! from that time power button not working any more. Charger no effect.

The battery might be totally drained, you will need to keep the phone connected to charger for long before it can power on.
Note that: you must have a charged battery before sp flashtool can be able to download firmware to your phone.
You can takeout/resinsert the battery to fasten the process.
This post was last modified: 18-05-2018, 11:51 AM by xerxes.
iqbal88
iqbal88
iqbal88
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2018, 03:29 PM

[quote="innagee" pid='136740'

The battery might be totally drained, you will need to keep the phone connected to charger for long before it can power on.
Note that: you must have a charged battery before sp flashtool can be able to download firmware to your phone.
You can takeout/resinsert the battery to fasten the process.
[/quote]

So, why the phone shows "USB device not recognised"? is it caused by empty/drained battery?

in this situation, if I connect the phone to charger, and leave it for long time; weather the battery get charged or not?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2018, 05:39 PM
(18-05-2018, 03:29 PM)iqbal88 So, why the phone shows "USB device not recognised"? is it caused by empty/drained  battery?
in this situation, if I connect the phone to charger, and leave it for long time; weather the battery get charged or not?

carefully disconnect / reconnect the battery of your device using the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html
then retry flashing the correct stock rom
iqbal88
iqbal88
iqbal88
Enthusiastic Member
19-05-2018, 06:01 AM
(18-05-2018, 05:39 PM)X3non
(18-05-2018, 03:29 PM)iqbal88 So, why the phone shows "USB device not recognised"? is it caused by empty/drained  battery?

carefully disconnect / reconnect the battery of your device using the guide at forum.  hovatek.  com/thread-7338.html
then retry flashing the correct stock rom

Thanks Brother I did it successfully.
Now Charge % shows in screen when connecting charger  &  also my phone now recognized by PC Smile

Now Which option should I select from sp flash tool, to perfectly flash my x551:
>Format ALL + Download ?
>Firmware Upgrade?
>Download Only?

In this case, As my phone was Kitkat in packet, Later I Upgraded it to Lollipop; Now I want to back Again to Kitkat X551-G808-A1-KK-28A-20150701.
Please guide me...

Regards,
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-05-2018, 11:12 AM
(19-05-2018, 06:01 AM)iqbal88 Thanks Brother I did it successfully.
Now Charge % shows in screen when connecting charger  &  also my phone now recognized by PC Smile

Now Which option should I select from sp flash tool, to perfectly flash my x551:
>Format ALL + Download ?
>Firmware Upgrade?
>Download Only?

In this case, As my phone was Kitkat in packet, Later I Upgraded it to Lollipop; Now I want to back Again to Kitkat X551-G808-A1-KK-28A-20150701.
Please guide me...

Regards,

Use Download Only

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iqbal88
iqbal88
iqbal88
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2018, 07:25 AM
Thanks bro, I getting same error (4001) with SP Flash Tool when I trying to flash but I did flash with Infinix_Flash_Tool_v1.0 . And it was showing 100% successful. I was able to use the phone for few hours.

Now its showing the symptoms of its very first problems....

> suddenly it going blackout, remain power off completely.  and then power button has no effect, don't work. Few minutes or hour later power button get back its effect and stuck in boot screen.
> after pluging charger, it continuously rebooting itself, please see the attachment of rebooting screen while charger connected.

How I get rid of this, please help
This post was last modified: 20-05-2018, 07:51 AM by iqbal88. Edit Reason: atttach
Attached Files
.jpg
2vuk5sx.jpg
Size: 496.08 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2018, 10:49 AM

(20-05-2018, 07:25 AM)iqbal88 Thanks bro, I getting same error (4001) with SP Flash Tool when I trying to flash but I did flash with Infinix_Flash_Tool_v1.0 . And it was showing 100% successful. I was able to use the phone for few hours.

Now its showing the symptoms of its very first problems....

> suddenly it going blackout, remain power off completely.  and then power button has no effect, don't work. Few minutes or hour later power button get back its effect and stuck in boot screen.
> after pluging charger, it continuously rebooting itself, please see the attachment of rebooting screen while charger connected.

How I get rid of this, please help

If you're seeing the same symptoms you saw while on Lollipop then you might be looking at a hardware issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next