Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unable to install an app
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unable to install an app

Unable to install an app

George Chollom
George Chollom
06-05-2018, 08:04 AM

I am unable to install facebook app on my Tecno camon cx device. I get an Error 505 when i finish downloading from playstore . Then when i got the app from another phone, and try to install, i get this error message "The package conflicts with existing package by the same name
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-05-2018, 08:51 PM
(06-05-2018, 08:04 AM)George Chollom I am unable to install facebook app on my Tecno camon cx device. I get an Error 505 when i finish downloading from playstore . Then when i got the app from another phone, and try to install, i get this error message "The package conflicts with existing package by the same name

Factory reset the phone in settings>backup & reset then reinstall Facebook app from playstore
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2018, 08:46 AM
(06-05-2018, 08:04 AM)George Chollom I am unable to install facebook app on my Tecno camon cx device. I get an Error 505 when i finish downloading from playstore . Then when i got the app from another phone, and try to install, i get this error message "The package conflicts with existing package by the same name

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-22542.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.