Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android NEED ASSISTANCE!!! TECNO L8 ON BOOTLOOP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

NEED ASSISTANCE!!! TECNO L8 ON BOOTLOOP

NEED ASSISTANCE!!! TECNO L8 ON BOOTLOOP

Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Enthusiastic Member
28-04-2018, 09:56 AM

Hi dear members at HOVATEK, I have been searching for a solution to my problem. I am a member of hovatek. I have a techno l8 which has a problem of BOOTLOOP. I have searched the internet for solution to the problem as well as the firmware but did not get it anywhere except at hovatek. I got only some few files of the firmware and the uploader said that; the complete stock ROM is not yet available. I'm now stranded as it is my only phone for now. I downloaded the few files but had problems flashing them into the phone using miracle box. IT IS A TECNO L8, 5.1, BUILD; L8-H805E1-L-160907V55, please help me out of this.
This post was last modified: 28-04-2018, 09:58 AM by Imoro Abdulrahaman.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-04-2018, 12:03 PM
(28-04-2018, 09:56 AM)Imoro Abdulrahaman Hi dear members at HOVATEK, I have been searching for a solution to my problem. I am a member of hovatek. I have a techno l8 which has a problem of BOOTLOOP. I have searched the internet for solution to the problem as well as the firmware but did not get it anywhere except at hovatek. I got only some few files of the firmware and the uploader said that; the complete stock ROM is not yet available. I'm now stranded as it is my only phone for now. I downloaded the few files but had problems flashing them into the phone using miracle box. IT IS A TECNO L8, 5.1, BUILD; L8-H805E1-L-160907V55, please help me out of this.

How did the bootloop problem start?
Dump the phone's current firmware using miracle, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Enthusiastic Member
28-04-2018, 12:37 PM
After using the phone online for a while, I placed it down and slept off only to wake up and see it repeatedly turn on and off by itself.
I have tried to do a backup or dump of the phone using miracle but I have noticed SOMETHING STRANGE. WHEN I SAVE IT AS SCATTER OR THE OTHER, THE FILE IS ZERO. SHOULD I UPLOAD THE ZERO SIZED FILES? I HAVE DONE AS U SAID BUT THE FILES SIZES INDICATES THEY ARE ZERO BYTES AFTER SAVING.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-04-2018, 03:08 PM
(28-04-2018, 12:37 PM)Imoro Abdulrahaman After using the phone online for a while, I placed it down and slept off only to wake up and see it repeatedly turn on and off by itself.
I have tried to do a backup or dump of the phone using miracle but I have noticed SOMETHING STRANGE. WHEN I SAVE IT AS SCATTER OR THE OTHER, THE FILE IS ZERO. SHOULD I UPLOAD THE ZERO SIZED FILES? I HAVE DONE AS U SAID BUT THE FILES SIZES INDICATES THEY ARE ZERO BYTES AFTER SAVING.

what you need to look for someone with the same build number as your phone to take a backup from then flash yours.
on the other hand, if you want to try then you can download the stock rom for L8-H805E1-L-161223V67 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19537.html
then flash ONLY system.img from that rom onto your device, perform a factory reset and see if it works for you
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Enthusiastic Member
01-05-2018, 04:32 PM

thanks for the quick response, I have done as u said but no success. The phone's battery is built in, so once there is any small amount of power in the phone, it will keep rebooting until the battery goes down. Anyway, I would like to suggest that if the guy who shared a few files of the phones firmware (160907v55 ) here could re-upload the firmware including the system.image as well as the other files, that would have helped a lot since I have not gotten a phone with exact build number like mine. Willing to attempt any likely suggestion you have, thanks a lot.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-05-2018, 08:53 PM
(01-05-2018, 04:32 PM)Imoro Abdulrahaman thanks for the quick response, I have done as u said but  no success. The phone's battery is built in, so once there is any small amount of power in the phone, it will keep rebooting until the battery goes down. Anyway, I would like to suggest that if the guy who shared a few files of the phones firmware (160907v55 ) here could re-upload the firmware including the system.image as well as the other files, that would have helped a lot since I have not gotten a phone with exact build number like mine. Willing to attempt any likely suggestion you have, thanks a lot.

use this search link; https://www.hovatek.com/search.php?q=160...gsc.page=1
you'll find a number of threads with users having this same build number, you can send them a PM or mail if they still have the device and can assist you with a backup
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Imoro Abdulrahaman
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2018, 12:33 PM
I have used the search link u provided to contact about three users but none of them has replied me. I have messaged them privately and used the comment button as well but all to no avail. What should I do now?
This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 12:35 PM by Imoro Abdulrahaman.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2018, 04:06 PM
(09-05-2018, 12:33 PM)Imoro Abdulrahaman I have used the search link u provided to contact about three users but none of them has replied me. I have messaged them privately and used the comment button as well but all to no avail. What should I do now?

you'll need to keep your fingers crossed
Did you try the system.img from other builds?
This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 04:08 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.