Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android xz premium clone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

xz premium clone

xz premium clone

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
28-03-2018, 01:15 PM

Hey

got stuck with this junk after got scammed.. installed a custom rom as the OS that came with the phone was malfunctioning. flashed the rom with sp flash tool and got a green tick. thought all to be fine but then had black screen and after googled and tried flashing other roms that I thought to be the stock rom for the clone I have. now it only got worse and am stuck with the device being good at nothing more than just being detected by the pc when connected via USB. what to do?

all what I know about the device is that it runs on a mt6580 chip
This post was last modified: 28-03-2018, 01:20 PM by Buzz Ram.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-03-2018, 03:35 PM
(28-03-2018, 01:15 PM)Buzz Ram Hey

got stuck with this junk after got scammed.. installed a custom rom as the OS that came with the phone was malfunctioning. flashed the rom with sp flash tool and got a green tick. thought all to be fine but then had black screen and after googled and tried flashing other roms that I thought to be the stock rom for the clone I have. now it only got worse and am stuck with the device being good at nothing more than just being detected by the pc when connected via USB. what to do?

all what I know about the device is that it runs on a mt6580 chip

the worse mistake one could make on a clone device will be to flash without backing up the original rom
you need to keep searching for and trying out as many roms for this model as you can find till you get the right one. you can check if you've tried the firmware @ https://mega.nz/#!aRlW0JYb!QYoWhUXAXYMbL...X7DZ-6N75Y

its either that or you try combining files from the firmwares you already downloaded.
start by flashing back the rom that gave a black screen after flash [black screen after flashing is due to incompatible lk.bin], you can then try flashing only lk.bin from the other roms and see if any of them works
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
28-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Well, gotta admit I made a couple of mistakes during this damned attempt Dodgy  Sadly, I deleted the rom that caused the problem after various sites said is the wrong one for the mob and didn't know it could be of much help Angry I tried this rom before and it is either not working or pretty much will be the one that caused the black screen  Sleepy  will try it and get back to you

*update: still stuck with the sp flash tool error "4032"

Thanks
This post was last modified: 29-03-2018, 01:29 AM by Buzz Ram.
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
29-03-2018, 06:14 AM
Okay, something isn't just right

I've tried the rom you provided before and then again after your suggested it but when had the error "4032", I thought it isn't the right rom. tried various others and still same problem till I came across a rom on "needrom" under the name of XZ Pro.

Now this rom is without doubt the one for the mob and apart from the info, which I recall when I checked the mob before the problem occurred, the shots do also match the junk I have in my hand

any suggestions?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2018, 02:51 PM

(29-03-2018, 06:14 AM)Buzz Ram Okay, something isn't just right

I've tried the rom you provided before and then again after your suggested it but when had the error "4032", I thought it isn't the right rom. tried various others and still same problem till I came across a rom on "needrom" under the name of XZ Pro.

Now this rom is without doubt the one for the mob and apart from the info, which I recall when I checked the mob before the problem occurred, the shots do also match the junk I have in my hand

any suggestions?

Its worth a shot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2018, 12:28 AM
(29-03-2018, 02:51 PM)hovatek
(29-03-2018, 06:14 AM)Buzz Ram Okay, something isn't just right

any suggestions?

Its worth a shot

What is exactly? I presume you thought I'll still try the Rom...

I tried the one you provided and the other I mentioned earlier but both end up with the same sp flash tool error, 4032. Any thoughts?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-03-2018, 10:36 PM
(31-03-2018, 12:28 AM)Buzz Ram What is exactly? I presume you thought I'll still try the Rom...

I tried the one you provided and the other I mentioned earlier but both end up with the same sp flash tool error, 4032. Any thoughts?

how many roms in total have you tried?
did you also try the first rom you flashed that resulted to black screen?
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
01-04-2018, 01:01 AM
(31-03-2018, 10:36 PM)X3non
(31-03-2018, 12:28 AM)Buzz Ram What is exactly? I presume you thought I'll still try the Rom...

how many roms in total have you tried?
did you also try the first rom you flashed that resulted to black screen?

am not sure ... from 10 to 15 I think

I dunno which of them is the one that resulted in the black screen but I tried all the roms again but still stuck with the error "4032" .. I tried to reinstall the vcom drivers as it may be problem but it seems now that the drivers weren't installed properly Dodgy

*update: I reinstalled all related drivers and fixed the drivers' prob (or so I think) then tried to connect via another usb port and now I get this error "0xFC0"
This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 09:51 AM by Buzz Ram.
Attached Files
.jpg
Device issue.jpg
Size: 35.26 KB / Downloads: 3
.jpg
zz.jpg
Size: 38.46 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2018, 10:12 AM
(01-04-2018, 01:01 AM)Buzz Ram am not sure ... from 10 to 15 I think

I dunno which of them is the one that resulted in the black screen but I tried all the roms again but still stuck with the error "4032" .. I tried to reinstall the vcom drivers as it may be problem but it seems now that the drivers weren't installed properly Dodgy

*update: I reinstalled all related drivers and fixed the drivers' prob (or so I think) then tried to connect via another usb port and now I get this error "0xFC0"

So if I get you right, all the roms are now giving error 4032 (mismatch error), including those you'd previously successfully flashed?
This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 10:13 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Buzz Ram
Enthusiastic Member
05-04-2018, 09:09 AM

(02-04-2018, 10:12 AM)hovatek
(01-04-2018, 01:01 AM)Buzz Ram am not sure ... from 10 to 15 I think

So if I get you right, all the roms are now giving error 4032 (mismatch error), including those you'd previously successfully flashed?

Well, yes. been so until I noticed there is still a problem with the drivers, though I reinstalled them a couple of times, so I reinstalled them once more, then I installed "Intel Management Engine Interface". Device afterwards got recognised better but the flashing process ended with the error "0xFC0". any ideas?

*update: now it is back again to the "4032" error!

Thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply
This post was last modified: 05-04-2018, 11:21 AM by Buzz Ram.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next