Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix note 4 (x572)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix note 4 (x572)

[Please help] Infinix note 4 (x572)

Randy USA
Randy USA
Randy USA
24-02-2018, 12:46 PM

Hovatek sir,
                      my phone is Infinix note 4 (x572) 3gb ram and 32gb internal...... few days back when i reset my phone i got a problem that is " NVRAM WARNINGErr=0x02 " in wifi , then i flashed the device by downloading the custom rom  then i got another problem , i "lost imei numbers "from the device , i flashed it again and formatted as i i didnt lose the baseband but it didnt work, then i saw a thread about "SN writer" then i used it , i got the imei numbers but the sim's card are not working , sim's are detected but signals are blank it shows as no service..... as i tried to fix it then i found in internet that i need to root the device in order to solve the problem... then i installed TWRP in my device then it is asking the password.... i didn't keep any password to my device as i installed the TWRP after i flashed the device.... it display as "Data is encrypted"  if i click on cancel and try to reboot the device then it stuck at the logo. i tried it couple of times the whole process but it doesn't work .....  How to solve it????????????
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-02-2018, 03:44 PM
(24-02-2018, 12:46 PM)Randy USA Hovatek sir,
                      my phone is Infinix note 4 (x572) 3gb ram and 32gb internal...... few days back when i reset my phone i got a problem that is " NVRAM WARNINGErr=0x02 " in wifi , then i flashed the device by downloading the custom rom  then i got another problem , i "lost imei numbers "from the device ,...

do you have a TWRP backup you are trying to restore?
re-flash your stock rom, perform a factory reset in recovery mode and let the phone boot up then download and flash NVram @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19499.html