Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinx note 2 lte X600 Unisoc / Spreadtrum clone pac file need.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinx note 2 lte X600 Unisoc / Spreadtrum clone pac file need.

[Please help] Infinx note 2 lte X600 Unisoc / Spreadtrum clone pac file need.

ayoolaxyboi
ayoolaxyboi
ayoolaxyboi
01-02-2018, 02:41 AM

Please help with the correct pac file for infinix note 2 cloned version for spreadtrum....The infinix phone was flashed with this pac file with build number  Infinix_Note_2_LTE_X600_Android_5.1_Pac_File
S02_Q04_S02_Q04_DA213_5.1_ANDROID_5.1_V09_Infinix_NOTE_2_LTE
  and ever since the flash was completed the camera of the phone software has been unable to connect to camera...

I have done factory resets on the phone,
I have cleared the cache partition
I have also disable camera app and tried to use third party camera app but it is still to no avail..
I have also cleared app-data and also cleared app cache....

Please help me with full stock backup of the originals phone rom because I also tried copying the rom from a friend that uses the same phone type of phone but his phone has been flashed also and he is also encountering the same issue.....thanks.

the picture of the phone is attached below...
.jpg
infinix_note_2_clone.jpg
Size: 31.68 KB / Downloads: 39
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2018, 10:34 AM
(01-02-2018, 02:41 AM)ayoolaxyboi Please help with the correct pac file for infinix note 2 cloned version for spreadtrum....The infinix phone was flashed with this pac file with build number  Infinix_Note_2_LTE_X600_Android_5.1_Pac_File
  and ever since the flash was completed the camera of the phone software has been unable to connect to camera...

I have also disable camera app and tried to use third party camera app but it is still to no avail..

Please help me with full stock backup of the originals phone rom because I also tried copying the rom from a friend that uses the same phone type of phone but his phone has been flashed also and he is also encountering the same issue.....thanks.

We'll list other pacs at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17000.html once available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ayoolaxyboi
ayoolaxyboi
ayoolaxyboi
02-02-2018, 08:17 AM
(01-02-2018, 10:34 AM)hovatek
(01-02-2018, 02:41 AM)ayoolaxyboi Please help with the correct pac file for infinix note 2 cloned version for spreadtrum....The infinix phone was flashed with this pac file with build number  Infinix_Note_2_LTE_X600_Android_5.1_Pac_File

Okay thank alot