Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android flashing itel a12
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

flashing itel a12

flashing itel a12

whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
08-01-2018, 02:35 PM

i own this itel a12 that entered bootloop after giving it to a 3year old. so, i have ben trying to flash it. i download flash spd from this forums itel a12 support flash file (the first on the list) and wanna use miracle loader since research upgrade 
.png
Screenshot (76).png
Size: 163.23 KB / Downloads: 68

that packed with it didnt do nothing after upgrade tool automatically loaded the packet (by the way, reasearch download couldnt solve the issue look below)
.png
Screenshot (77).png
Size: 174.49 KB / Downloads: 43

.png
Screenshot (78).png
Size: 173.51 KB / Downloads: 35

usng miracle loader i followed the instruction but i dont understand why it says  Scanning USB Serial port...
  count:=0_
  None SU2Serial Port.
  1.Please Make sure install the driver
  2.The Phone may be required to read and write keys
>>3.Pulled low may not, manually set.
 even after pressing vol down button.
installed drivers from the tutorial for installing drivers for spd (i cannot post links) as instructed still no show.
i would b glad if you can helo me out with an alternative option or something fast.
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-01-2018, 07:39 PM
(08-01-2018, 02:35 PM)whizyrel i own this itel a12 that entered bootloop after giving it to a 3year old. so, i have ben trying to flash it. i download flash spd from this forums itel a12 support flash file (the first on the list) and wanna use miracle loader since research upgrade 

that packed with it didnt do nothing after upgrade tool automatically loaded the packet (by the way, reasearch download couldnt solve the issue look below)

usng miracle loader i followed the instruction but i dont understand why it says  Scanning USB Serial port...
  count:=0_
  None SU2Serial Port.
  1.Please Make sure install the driver
  2.The Phone may be required to read and write keys
>>3.Pulled low may not, manually set.
 even after pressing vol down button.
installed drivers from the tutorial for installing drivers for spd (i cannot post links) as instructed still no show.
i would b glad if you can helo me out with an alternative option or something fast.
thanks

Miracle Box loader is very unlikely to work for your phone's chip.
Have you tried other Itel A12 pac files listed at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html ?
BTW, I hope you know you're supposed to unzip the file (.zip) and load the .pac file in the tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
20-01-2018, 10:57 AM
yes i have
it says bootload error using miracle box and using upgrade tool, it says file dloader stopped working at some point not far from when it starts flashing.
Would be glaf if you help fix
thanks
This post was last modified: 20-01-2018, 11:04 AM by whizyrel.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-01-2018, 05:52 PM
(20-01-2018, 10:57 AM)whizyrel yes i have
it says bootload error using miracle box and using upgrade tool, it says file dloader stopped working at some point not far from when it starts flashing.
thanks

as @hovatek already indicated, that version of miracle box will not work on your device [leave that one aside for now]
lets see a full screenshot of this file dloader error message you get in upgrade download tool
This post was last modified: 20-01-2018, 05:53 PM by X3non.
whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
21-01-2018, 03:46 AM

(20-01-2018, 05:52 PM)X3non
(20-01-2018, 10:57 AM)whizyrel yes i have
thanks

as @hovatek already indicated, that version of miracle box will not work on your device [leave that one aside for now]
lets see a full screenshot of this file dloader error message you get in upgrade download tool

here:
.png
Screenshot (82).png
Size: 333.57 KB / Downloads: 22
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-01-2018, 08:11 AM
(21-01-2018, 03:46 AM)whizyrel here:

Try other Itel A12 builds at https://www.needrom.com/download/itel-a12/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.