Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Vonino XAVY T7 Flash problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Vonino XAVY T7 Flash problem

Vonino XAVY T7 Flash problem

AstroCraft
AstroCraft
AstroCraft
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2017, 03:00 PM

Hello Hovatek,
I have a Vonino Xavy T7 tablet which it doesn't responds to power button (doesn't turn on, charging, but the PC detects the tablet when it is in FLASH MODE).
This device got bricked without flashing it or making modifications on the OS.
When I flash this device, The red bar is loading to 100%. After I get this error: "storage type mismatch scatter storage type is hw storage emmc target storage type is hw_storage_none". I tried to flash this tablet on SPFT v3.0, but it stucks on 0% and I get ilegal scatter error. I don't found KCOLO, COLO or GND golden points on the motherboard.
How can I revieve (flash) this device?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-12-2017, 06:36 PM
(23-12-2017, 03:00 PM)AstroCraft Hello Hovatek,
I have a Vonino Xavy T7 tablet which it doesn't responds to power button (doesn't turn on, charging, but the PC detects the tablet when it is in FLASH MODE).
This device got bricked without flashing it or making modifications on the OS.
When I flash this device, The red bar is loading to 100%. After I get this error: "storage type mismatch scatter storage type is hw storage emmc target storage type is hw_storage_none". I tried to flash this tablet on SPFT v3.0, but it stucks on 0% and I get ilegal scatter error. I don't found KCOLO, COLO or GND golden points on the motherboard.
How can I revieve (flash) this device?

you device is currently totally dead
did it go dead when you initially tried flashing?
was the initial flashing process successful with a green tick?
have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery of the device?
AstroCraft
AstroCraft
AstroCraft
Enthusiastic Member
23-12-2017, 07:11 PM
The device did not get bricked from flashing. The battery is soldered with two wires on the motherboard. I tried to disconnect the battery, but no success. I charged the battery on the universal battery charged (up to 100%), no success.
I think there is a hardware problem.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2017, 07:48 PM
(23-12-2017, 07:11 PM)AstroCraft The device did not get bricked from flashing. The battery is soldered with two wires on the motherboard. I tried to disconnect the battery, but no success. I charged the battery on the universal battery charged (up to 100%), no success.
I think there is a hardware problem.

Concerning the SP flash tool errors you're getting, have you tried the suggestions at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.