Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please help

[Please help] Please help

sergedouai
sergedouai
sergedouai
02-12-2017, 02:37 PM

Hello I'm in Côte d'Ivoire I have an infinix x557 that I rooted from TWRP and after that I downloaded the nougat version. after the download, the update started and the phone remained in twrp mode. good the phone remained in TWRP mode, I installed the boot.img image and I have since turned off the phone does not start anymore it remains on the logo infinix
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-12-2017, 04:33 PM
(02-12-2017, 02:37 PM)sergedouai Hello I'm in Côte d'Ivoire I have an infinix x557 that I rooted from TWRP and after that I downloaded the nougat version. after the download, the update started and the phone remained in twrp mode. good the phone remained in TWRP mode, I installed the boot.img image and I have since turned off the phone does not start anymore it remains on the logo infinix

You shouldn't have install update on rooted phone, the phone is bricked now you must flash stock ROM. 
Did you take note of the build no. before it get bricked?
sergedouai
sergedouai
sergedouai
02-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Whats is it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2017, 07:56 PM
(02-12-2017, 05:35 PM)sergedouai Whats is it

Download the stock rom @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19956.html and flash

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.