Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Can't access Samsung tab clipboard and it hangs
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Can't access Samsung tab clipboard and it hangs

[Please help] Can't access Samsung tab clipboard and it hangs

ebu
ebu
ebu
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2017, 08:05 PM

Hovatek, i need your help on this one! My samsung galaxy tab 7.0 frequently hangs like crazy! And now the clipboard for my copied texts can't be seen.

Are there procedures to get these done (stop hanging and view my clipboard)? If yes, please make the tutorial as simple as possible cus i really dont get all techy words.

Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-06-2017, 10:52 AM
(22-06-2017, 08:05 PM)ebu Hovatek, i need your help on this one! My samsung galaxy tab 7.0 frequently hangs like crazy! And now the clipboard for my copied texts can't be seen.

Are there procedures to get these done (stop hanging and view my clipboard)? If yes, please make the tutorial as simple as possible cus i really dont get all techy words.

Thanks

Consider doing a factory reset for the lagging issue.
For the clipboard have you tried pasting the contents onto an empty text field?
ebu
ebu
ebu
Enthusiastic Member
26-06-2017, 05:30 PM
yeah, tried that a million times. This problem occurs with my browsers (opera, uc mini, and default browser).

Anytime I try copying a word or sentence, it closes the app with a big black space on the screen.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
27-06-2017, 11:59 AM
(26-06-2017, 05:30 PM)ebu yeah, tried that a million times. This problem occurs with my browsers (opera, uc mini, and default browser).

Anytime I try copying a word or sentence, it closes the app with a big black space on the screen.

Root the phone > Using a root explorer, Go to data / clipboard and delete everything there > Go to TestServices under Apps -> All and clear data, cache 7 updates

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum