Hovatek Forum

Full Version: network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys i have this zte which was locked to tracephone it was opened to other networks before i sent it to africa now the proble is whenever they inserted a new sim it says invalid sim this phone is not asking for unlock code and when i contacted the tracefone which it was initially locked to they say its not lock but each time a different card is inserted it says invalid sim is there any advice as to what i can do for this phone to work with other networks...thanks you for your support
details of the phone
Phone model: ZTE Z836BL
android version :6.0.1
thanks again guys for your help/support.
(16-03-2022, 01:54 PM)J2MS Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys i have this zte which was locked to tracephone it was opened to other networks before i sent it to africa now the proble is whenever they inserted a new sim it says invalid sim this phone is not asking for unlock code and when i contacted the tracefone which it was initially locked to they say its not lock but each time a different card is inserted it says invalid sim is there any advice as to what i can do for this phone to work with other networks...thanks you for your support
details of the phone
Phone model: ZTE Z836BL
android version :6.0.1
thanks again guys for your help/support.

Did you actually test on a different network before you sent it? Does the SIM (in Africa) have at least one 3G/4G band in common with the phone?