Hovatek Forum

Full Version: Infinix X690B da file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hie hovatek am kindly requesting for a da file for infinix X690B. Am stuck flashing the device after experiencing a bootloop which was brought up flashing a magisk boot image to obtain root. Ive tried Sp flash tool, Tecno tool after sales service and miracle box all without succes. Anyone with a solution plz...
(15-10-2020, 07:37 AM)Eliakim Chovu Wrote: [ -> ]
Hie hovatek am kindly requesting for a da file for infinix X690B. Am stuck flashing the device after experiencing a bootloop which was brought up flashing a magisk boot image to obtain root. Ive tried Sp flash tool, Tecno tool after sales service and miracle box all without succes. Anyone with a solution plz...

flash the device using latest cm2 mtk module (requires cm2 dongle) ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21827.html
I didn't have the dongle neither did any of my friends have. I got a guy from Syria who assisted me by remoting the cm2 dongle and with a couple of minutes the device was live again this tym more than it was when it was new. God bless Syria.