Hovatek Forum

Full Version: Wifi fails to automatically re-connect after Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Windows 10 on it for well over a year. Typically put it to sleep when I'm done and then tap the keyboard or open the screen to wake it. Always, it connected automatically and immediately (within a few seconds) to my wireless home network. Now, it has stopped doing so. How to configure again to connect my network automatically?
(15-09-2020, 10:51 AM)SabrinaF Wrote: [ -> ]I have been using Windows 10 on it for well over a year. Typically put it to sleep when I'm done and then tap the keyboard or open the screen to wake it. Always, it connected automatically and immediately (within a few seconds) to my wireless home network. Now, it has stopped doing so. How to configure again to connect my network automatically?

settings > internet and connection > wifi >
locate and click the name of your wifi > tick the checkbox beside connect auto. when in range
It's already turned-on. But problem still persists
(21-09-2020, 08:37 AM)SabrinaF Wrote: [ -> ]It's already turned-on. But problem still persists

you can try windows restore to an earlier time when you believe this problem did not exist
Thank you for your advice. I think it is the best option I have now.. Because, every things seems to be fine.. no hardware error or software error.. Router is also working and all the other PCs connected to Router working fine making me amused..