Hovatek Forum

Full Version: System Diagnosing issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, can someone help me out please, the image below is my PC and it's been stuck that way since yesterday, I was using it normally then when I left for few seconds to do something I met it back this way.
It just keep doing this till the battery run down and it switches off. 
Please help out
(25-07-2020, 06:44 PM)Dannygold Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can someone help me out please, the image below is my PC and it's been stuck that way since yesterday, I was using it normally then when I left for few seconds to do something I met it back this way.
Please help out

this screenshot you shared, does it come after the windows bootup logo?
(27-07-2020, 09:22 AM)X3non Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2020, 06:44 PM)Dannygold Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can someone help me out please, the image below is my PC and it's been stuck that way since yesterday, I was using it normally then when I left for few seconds to do something I met it back this way.
Please help out

this screenshot you shared, does it come after the windows bootup logo?
No, that's what shows next after I power it on, the Asus logo
(27-07-2020, 11:24 PM)Dannygold Wrote: [ -> ]No, that's what shows next after I power it on, the Asus logo

so once you press the power button, this is the first screen you get i.e the pc never makes it to the windows startup logo if yes, then
first, you'll want to disconnect the hdd from your computer. not a good idea to keep switching the pc on and off with the hdd connected
then try replacing the cmos battery of the pc then check if that fixes the issues
Please help out

Keep tapping F8 once you press power button. See if it gives you a list of options