Hovatek Forum

Full Version: SAMSUNG J400F/DS EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People, I flashed my j400f  due to no video problem...when i open any video it was just playing only sound, i tried hard reset but no lucky so i decided to flash it with a new firmware...before it was on android 8.0.0 and i remember it had this Build Number "R16NW.J400FXXU1ARF6"  after i flashed it with this "SM-J400F_J400FXXU4BSF4_J400FOJM4BSF1_XFE_9.0"  the Build Number changed to "PPR1.180610.011.J400FXXS5BTC3"...The problem am facing now is IMEI..it has changed its imei all am having now is Emergency calls only...how can i make this work or replace it original IMEI as i have no flashing box....i tried also to update it using Smart Switch stil the same..
THANKS
Any idea
(09-07-2020, 12:47 AM)joe-crack Wrote: [ -> ]People, I flashed my j400f  due to no video problem...when i open any video it was just playing only sound, i tried hard reset but no lucky so i decided to flash it with a new firmware...before it was on android 8.0.0 and i remember it had this Build Number "R16NW.J400FXXU1ARF6"  after i flashed it with this "SM-J400F_J400FXXU4BSF4_J400FOJM4BSF1_XFE_9.0"  the Build Number changed to "PPR1.180610.011.J400FXXS5BTC3"...The problem am facing now is IMEI..it has changed its imei all am having now is Emergency calls only...how can i make this work or replace it original IMEI as i have no flashing box....i tried also to update it using Smart Switch stil the same..
THANKS

if the baseband isn't unknown then root your device and search for any working samsung tool with loader that supports your model, if you find then try repair imei and patch cert
for root, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdQm4IJguY
Baseband is alright bro...only emegency calls only
(09-07-2020, 08:43 PM)joe-crack Wrote: [ -> ]Baseband is alright bro...only emegency calls only

the remainder of my previous reply covers the imei part