Hovatek Forum

Full Version: DEAD PHONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I flashed my techno ca8 phone with the correct firmware but it died is there anything i can do to restore it back it can only detect but  doesnt come up when plugged in a pc
(03-06-2020, 04:41 PM)ifypatrick257 Wrote: [ -> ]I flashed my techno ca8 phone with the correct firmware but it died is there anything i can do to restore it back it can only detect but  doesnt come up when plugged in a pc

What was wrong with the phone in the first place that led you to flash it? Did you take note of the phone’s original build no. before flashing it?
The phone hooked on boot loop and i checked the build in number it was correct
(04-06-2020, 10:42 AM)ifypatrick257 Wrote: [ -> ]The phone hooked on boot loop and i checked the build in number it was correct

if so and the build number of the firmware you flashed matches what was on the device, then disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device then power on the device
it didn't come up but it is identified in my pc that its still alive
(04-06-2020, 01:10 PM)ifypatrick257 Wrote: [ -> ]it didn't come up but it is identified in my pc that its still alive

did you disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device?
(03-06-2020, 04:41 PM)ifypatrick257 Wrote: [ -> ]I flashed my techno ca8 phone with the correct firmware but it died is there anything i can do to restore it back it can only detect but  doesnt come up when plugged in a pc

1. Which tool and what flash setting did you use1.e download only, firmware upgrade etc?
2. What's the build number of the firmware you flashed?