Hovatek Forum

Full Version: Miracle box error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to backup Wiko sunny3 mini using Miracle box and I'm getting this error. What does it mean and what can I do to resolve it?
"Infor: SPRD3
Initialize boot0...>>BootLoad error. ID: 1"
Thanks.
(06-04-2020, 11:56 AM)Dilone61 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm trying to backup Wiko sunny3 mini using Miracle box and I'm getting this error. What does it mean and what can I do to resolve it?
Thanks.

Are you using a box/dongle or without box (loader version)?
Is there anything wrong with the phone?
(06-04-2020, 02:56 PM)innagee Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2020, 11:56 AM)Dilone61 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm trying to backup Wiko sunny3 mini using Miracle box and I'm getting this error. What does it mean and what can I do to resolve it?
Thanks.

The phone is just fine, I just want to backup the firmware to use later when I run into some issues as they always occur. And yes, I'm using Miracle 2.58 crack, without box.
(06-04-2020, 03:30 PM)Dilone61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2020, 02:56 PM)innagee Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks.

The phone is just fine, I just want to backup the firmware to use later when I run into some issues as they always occur. And yes, I'm using Miracle 2.58 crack, without box.

Miracle loaders does not fully support spd phones, download miracle thunder 2.82 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html and try with it, if it didn’t work then option left is using a hardware dongle.