Hovatek Forum

Full Version: Problem flashing Infinix X572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ^_^

I have an Infinix x572 (upgraded to oreo) and I tried to downgrade it using SP flashtool, it seems that I forgot to install the vcom driver needed (x64) and I accidentally started the downgrade without it. I used another build # firmware, since I forgot to keep the build # before upgrading to oreo (Thank God I saved a copy of the build # of the oreo)

The flashing went on and gave me the 'download ok' message but the phone went dead and no power on. No charging either. And I can repeatedly hear the connect-disconnect sound on the PC when I connected it. Is it possible that my phone is as good as dead? Or is there any other solution that can be done? Please help....

Thanks in advance...

build # for oreo before dead phone - X572-H5312CE-O-108203V55
(19-05-2018, 06:12 PM)infinix572 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ^_^

hold vol down button then connect the phone to a wall socket charger and leave to charge for some hours OR better still disconnect / reconnect the battery if you can just to be sure it isnt dead due to drained battery
BTW which rom build did you flash?
(19-05-2018, 06:12 PM)infinix572 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ^_^

I have an Infinix x572 (upgraded to oreo) and I tried to downgrade it using SP flashtool, it seems that I forgot to install the vcom driver needed (x64) and I accidentally started the downgrade without it. I used another build # firmware, since I forgot to keep the build # before upgrading to oreo (Thank God I saved a copy of the build # of the oreo)

The flashing went on and gave me the 'download ok' message but the phone went dead and no power on. No charging either. And I can repeatedly hear the connect-disconnect sound on the PC when I connected it. Is it possible that my phone is as good as dead? Or is there any other solution that can be done? Please help....

Thanks in advance...

might be a drained battery issue or wrong firmware variant. 
try taking out/reinsert the battery then power on or plug the phone to charge for few hours, let's know the outcome.
sorry the battery is built in I can't remove it Sad and the build # I flashed is X572-H5312CE-N-170704V63
and the battery did not drain until a couple of hours later, and the phone was still a little warm before. now I think its drained but is this really a battery issue? I only once flashed I successfully, though. The next time I tried (with the MTK drivers properly installed, at last) I can't get it started, it says it has dram failed to start (S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail)
(19-05-2018, 09:49 PM)infinix572 Wrote: [ -> ]and the battery did not drain until a couple of hours later, and the phone was still a little warm before. now I think its drained but is this really a battery issue? I only once flashed I successfully, though. The next time I tried (with the MTK drivers properly installed, at last) I can't get it started, it says it has dram failed to start (S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail)

Attach a screenshot of this error message