Hovatek Forum

Full Version: My phone's screen shows different colors vertically.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, guys. MY phone is Walton Primo RX2 (MT6592). i have flashed my phone with sp flash tool with stock rom which i downloaded from the internet and also my phone's official website. but, after i flashed it, my phone starts with the same music but the screen shows full white color, green and then different colors vertically lined. i need HELP ! i've flashed it about 2 times. i can't figure out if my phone's screen got damaged or broken. help please !
(11-01-2016, 05:46 PM)munna Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, guys. MY phone is Walton Primo RX2 (MT6592). i have flashed my phone with sp flash tool with stock rom which i downloaded from the internet and also my phone's official website. but, after i flashed it, my phone starts with the same music but the screen shows full white color, green and then different colors vertically lined. i need HELP ! i've flashed it about 2 times. i can't figure out if my phone's screen got damaged or broken. help please !

Seems like an incompatible uboot or preloader. SeeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html
Try another firmware